Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Offence

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2006
    you could go for i'm a celebrity, putt your way out of here

http://www.miniaturegolfer.com/Photos/Drusillas/drus009.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ah yes...

It does look better with a few Pots (not putts) I'll try and take some more pics sometime, the big fern does give it a 'jungle' feel.
  • Options
    Can't believe a thief would go to the trouble of nicking the dolls house, and leaving behind the miniature garden !
  • Options
    is that a rabbit hanging of the washing line in the first photo? lol
  • Options
    5 by 6 metres, postage stamp I agree, but it is a terrace in East Greenwich
  • Options
    ..it's the remainder of next doors tree which was diseased.
  • Options
    what's with the grave dug at the end of the garden dude ?

must of been a big dog.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]is that a rabbit hanging of the washing line in the first photo? lol

you sure its not a dead parrot Al ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]oy, that's howarth moor sand stone slabs, flying your way thankyou. Not sure the pics are that flattering..

Doh!! fancy me not noticing that.

On a serious point, looks like hard work, well done. Almost completely decked mine in the summer with the help of husband of KBLS. Bloody thing turned out so big I think it's got it's own post code!
  • Options
    angle grinding stone slabs, aint fun!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I need a new mower thats small but has a grass holder thingy...

you can have my coffee cup when i've finished with it...tape it to the back of your mower and collect the cuttings in that...

that is still making me chuckle.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    you can have my coffee cup when i've finished with it...tape it to the back of your mower and collect the cuttings in that...

Take a bow, son.

Possibly the funniest one liner i've read in a long time !
  • Options
    give us your cup, and I'll put something in it...
  • Options
    i've forwarded you photos to HM (gawd bless her) and rang to warn her that she better check with you next year before she sends out the invitations to her garden party in case it clashes with you holding a bar-b-q...she must have been grateful because i think she's now going to make me sir ltgtr in the new year as just before we got cut off i think i heard her say something about i should get knighted...
  • Options
    have you been on the sauce today?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]have you been on the sauce today?

i'm currently detoxing between last night's function and tonight's...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]i've forwarded you photos to HM (gawd bless her) and rang to warn her that she better check with you next year before she sends out the invitations to her garden party in case it clashes with you holding a bar-b-q...she must have been grateful because i think she's now going to make me sir ltgtr in the new year as just before we got cut off i think i heard her say something about i should get knighted...

He's gonna need a bigger bar-b-q!
  • Options
    You going to get rid of the pabble dashing next?
  • Options
    big job so I doubt it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]big job so I doubt it...

you could always paint it a nice pastel colour...tell everybody you live in an up and coming area...get one or two of your neighbours to follow suit.its bound to add £20k to the value, thereby doubling it at a stroke...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking good Razil.... are you available to come and do mine?
  • Options
    my area has up and come already old son... or should that be up and gone?

;)

I charge a lot..
  • Options
    Fresh with the news below, i've bumped this thread:
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite] am too busy trying to finish my oak floor...Oh and then there's my new fence, much longer this time (90ft!)
  • Options
    LTGR's comment is still one of the most i've ever laughed at my desk !
  • Options
    jeez u'll be asking for pics..... not sure if I have any here.
  • Options
    i thought we all needed cheering up....

this was a year ago. We should have bumped it in your honour last week razzer.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Nothing new on the fence front, patio and side concreting are next however the frost/winter has halted work.. and my honeymoon this weekend in Rome.

:)
  • Options
    First time I have read this thread and LTGTR - I doff my cap - CLASSIC.

I'll swap you my garden mate too bloody big does my head in
  • Options
    yes well enjoy yourselves boys and girls I'm off to Rome, returning monday for the Derby game of course. TTFN
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i thought we all needed cheering up....

this was a year ago. We should have bumped it in your honour last week razzer.
    Two years ago!

Still an all-time classic thread - probably the best on here