Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Sports Personality of the Year

ScoSco
edited December 2006 in Other Football and Sports
The BBC one was rubbish (plus I don't understand the point of it really), so let us have our own.

I vote for Salad, a fine wit.

Comments

• 04 MCS - At times talks utter drivel, he knows what he means to say but no one else does, but in there there are pearls of wisdom and wit
  • I vote for AFKA

Anyone got a tissue for my brown nose?
  • Thanks dan, but i will have to go with Off_Its famous answering his own posts when no one else does! That dont even include his drunken antics!
  • Count me out.................I have absolutely no personality & being middle aged sport is a long forgotten past time :-(
  • weststandsinger for me, because for a girl, she knows an awful lot about football.....
  • WSS is a chick!,
  • didn't know WSS was a girl/woman. Any others I don't know of ?
  • shoosh! the place could be full of them!
  • well I am.............but would have thought it was bloomin obvious :-D
  • Sponsored links:

• Im not but I like them
  • Hats off how you can multitask then.

Washing up, cooking cleaning et al all while posting on here........;-)
  • spare hand to clip you round the ear too. clever eh?
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Hats off how you can multitask then.

Washing up, cooking cleaning et al all while posting on here........;-)

no

my man does all that ;-)
  • False beards for sale for the stoning of CharltonDan.

If anyone else mentions Johansson around here...
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]False beards for sale for the stoning of CharltonDan.

If anyone else mentions Johansson around here...

They sell those outside the red fort in Delhi, made with real hair................I kid you not!
    I put one on & stroked it saying 'I shall wear it & think of him always' in my best Nursey voice :-D
  • We'll have, uh, two with points and... a big flat one
    Could I have a flat one, Mum?
    Shh!
    Sorry..... Dad.
  • I met a woman once. Not all they are cracked up to be.

My poster of the year is 04 MCS.

Half the time i'm not sure if i'm laughing with him, or at him. But i am definately laughing.

As for sensible ones, i always think both BFR and Barn Door Lisbie argue their points well, even if i don't agree with their view sometimes, while WSS and Pass It To Leaburn i normally nod along to the most.
  • Female Poster of the Year

First - Suzi
    Second - Curb-it

;-)
  • Can tthe Chicks have a (f) or (w) after there name so we know!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]The BBC one was rubbish (plus I don't understand the point of it really), so let us have our own.

I vote for Salad, a fine wit.

Can I vote for myself in the 'Young Sports Personality' section.

No thought not..........Bugger!
  • "And the award for The Fem Fresh Fairy Godmother of the Year is.............1905!!"
  • "And the award for The Fem Fresh Fairy Godmother of the Year is.............1905!!"

I am actually looking forward to the next installment. If I was the author, you would definitely be the black cab driver taking suzi to the ball. :-)
  • How come I didn't get any votes?...
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"And the award for The Fem Fresh Fairy Godmother of the Year is.............1905!!"

I am actually looking forward to the next installment. If I was the author, you would definitely be the black cab driver taking suzi to the ball. :-)

A Cabbie.....Why?
  • Best rangers/charlton fan = Oracle
  • "A Cabbie.....Why? "

Dunno really
  • Gotta Be .................04_MCS = Charltonlife Legend
  • edited December 2006
    bump this to get more people voting

04mcs is in the lead at the mo with 3 votes!
  • Will the clique be putting forward a block vote?