Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Sports Personality of the Year

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Will the clique be putting forward a block vote?

i thought you were the clique leader so you decide.
  • Options
    Thanks Suzi

After giving this due consideration.

The clique vote (equivalent to 200 votes) goes to 1905.
  • Options
    Oi!

Just the first time i have seen this thread!! I'm not a blinking girl!

Curb_it has seen me and not spoken to me but i've spoken to both Henry and AFKA so they can confirm i am male!
  • Options
    "so they can confirm i am male! "

Of course you are honey..........
  • Options
    i weren't sure to be honest, they were unusually long eye lashes....
  • Options
    ha ha ha
  • Options
    you coming to the oak tmrw?
  • Options
    depends if i can choose an outfit by then!
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]Oi!

Curb_it has seen me and not spoken to me but i've spoken to both Henry and AFKA so they can confirm i am male!

How you doin'?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]depends if i can choose an outfit by then!

lol, nice one wws.

It made me larf twice that, first when they said you were a girl, then when you clocked on!
  • Options

Well, who can tell these days. Boys will be girls and girls will be boys. Spell in the Army would do them all good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Well, who can tell these days. Boys will be girls and girls will be boys. Spell in the Army would do them all good.

Me and the missus play army. I lay back and she blows the living daylights out of me.....

(COAT)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]depends if i can choose an outfit by then!

Does this sort of decision annoy you then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]

Does this sort of decision annoy you then?

I was wondering with all this confusion over your sex wether you were a cross dresser.

Boom Boom.

A one man double act...
  • Options
    there is no confusion over my sex!
  • Options
    the bisexual wins it,hands down.
  • Options
    Best team - AFKA and Lookhere for setting up CL (remind me who put you two in touch)

Rudest Picture thingy - CAFCpolo don't know how it got away with it for so long to be honest. Shocking.

Best description of another Charlton fan - Curb-it for "fake Gucci and wanker signs" She's a poet and she don't know it.
  • Options
    04 MCS: "drunken antics"? What you trying to say old son?

I'll have you know that it's nearly half ten on a friday night and I've only had two old speckled hens today. Mind you, I've had about 12 pints of beer too!!!

(Boom boom!)
  • Options
    hope you're coming for a babycham tomorrow after the game off it :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudest Picture thingy - CAFCpolo don't know how it got away with it for so long to be honest. Shocking.

Oh come on, it werent that bad ;)
  • Options
    04 MCS - My fault for bringing him up as an addick, so I have a lot to answer for!

OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?????