Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    .."Listen son, Women are like fairground rides.. F**king mental!"

Brilliant. One of the funniest programs on TV ever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite].."Listen son, Women are like fairground rides.. F**king mental!"

Brilliant. One of the funniest programs on TV ever.

2nd time already I've seen this line quoted and the episode isn't even over
  • Options
    Its just that dammed good.
  • Options
    On my way back home - worth watching tonight and feeling knackered tomorrow am for? Fave tv show at the minute.
  • Options
    Bumlog millionaire!?!??!
  • Options
    The lion, the witch and the speccy twat that shit himself!
  • Options
    very funny, when he said to the teacher with a pained look on his face 'i thought it was safe sir' after shitting himself, had me in stitches.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Jay outside the pub almost in tears.....'I had to get rid cause my knob was to big for her'....absolutely the funniest thing on TV bar none...

re-running series 1 from next week
  • Options
    Jay is jack from on the buses for people under the age of 30.
  • Options
    Simon grabbing that CD back off Carly in the pub.

''Is that me on the front?''
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My favourite line was "knee deep in clunge"
  • Options
    i wish i was 16 again, loved the "When we ask if we can borrow £20 it means spend it and never give it back" SO TRUE....
  • Options
    clunge.....what a great word !!!
  • Options
    "Get your wellies "
    Why ?
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]My favourite line was "knee deep in clunge"
  • Options
    "Bluewater aint chavvy.. its got a nando's"
  • Options
    Half-Time at Scunny:
    Commentator says "Its a Fiesty affair !".
    Made me laugh anyway.......
  • Options
    There's plenty of clunge in the sea!

Sadly though i just realised they are sitting A levels which means now they have just done their AS's over two seasons - UNLESS they all fail we are only due two more seasons :o(

Vladimir Pootin
    The Lion the Witch and the speccy twat who shat himself.
  • Options
    Series 1 is being repeated Thursday at 10.00 E4 :-)
  • Options
    "I've got hair on my arse! You can see it!"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Series 1 is being repeated Thursday at 10.00 E4 :-)

Back of the net, Jurassic Park.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would Ya 1)

charlotte.jpg

Would Ya 2)

wills-mum.jpg
  • Options
    With a bit of luck it will follow them on to University...that should lead to a few more series'
  • Options
    Yes and yes, obviously, you bumder.
  • Options
    1 no 2 YEAH hell yeah and yes some more!

p.s Don't do blonde's
  • Options
    it could last for years thuis programme, uni work etc.. i said to a mate the other day its like peep show for the under 30's thats heading for series 7 or 8 so no reason why it couldnt, they have another year at school so that 2 series to go on.
  • Options
    Can't see Neil at Uni. Unless his dad gets him into the University of Bumming, or something.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Can't see Neil at Uni. Unless his dad gets him into the University of Bumming, or something.

Lol! Jay is that you using McLovins login???
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Can't see Neil at Uni. Unless his dad gets him into the University of Bumming, or something.[/quote]

Has to be bum related for sure
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Can't see Neil at Uni. Unless his dad gets him into the University of Bumming, or something.

Lol! Jay is that you using McLovins login???

He let's me use it once in a while, if he's allowed to hide in the cupboard while I'm cleaning out the Swedish au pair's clunge, yes.