Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    Hilarious. Worth waiting for.

"There is nothing funny about testicles, Cooper"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]Hilarious. Worth waiting for.

"There is nothing funny about testicles, Cooper"

The wife was hysterical at the end. Tears, spluttering for breath etc. Only just stopped laughing.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    'Im off, got a missed call from ralph lauren'

the blokes who write this are genius
  • Options
    Genius... I was convinced he would get a boner on stage, didn't see the testical gag comming was in fits.
  • Options
    I laughed til I had tears.
    The testicle was the star!
  • Options
    I just don't get ch4, they make genius programmes like inbertweeners yet give school of comedy another series, school of comedy is as funny as lee hughes offering you a lift home after the pub.
  • Options
    'the minge mobile'

classic stuff...
  • Options
    Morning benders! One of the best episodes of the Inbetweeners so far last night. Sad that this is very likely to be the last ever series.

Wowzeroony!
  • Options
    Haven't read this thread and only saw a few of the last series due to it being on so late but not going to miss any of this series - funniest thing on tv at the moment. Absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Haven't read this thread and only saw a few of the last series due to it being on so late

10pm is hardly the early hours!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think it was brilliant, i watched it twice! my highlight was when will went to wheel of the dude in the wheelchair. they do have brakes you know. then starts doing a tune to shut him out so funny, be a shame if is the last series lets home theres alot of episodes then :o)
  • Options
    they'll only be 6 episodes I suspect, followed by the film they are making now..........best to go out on a high in my opinion
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i think it was brilliant, i watched it twice! my highlight was when will went to wheel of the dude in the wheelchair. they do have brakes you know. then starts doing a tune to shut him out so funny, be a shame if is the last series lets home theres alot of episodes then :o)

They've more or less said this will be the last series because they finish school and can't really take the story anywhere after that. It'd be too contrived if they all went to the same uni. There will be a film though.
  • Options
    be interesting to see what route the film will take. Perhaps an American Pie 2 type story with the lads all goin away on there first summer holiday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]be interesting to see what route the film will take. Perhaps an American Pie 2 type story with the lads all goin away on there first summer holiday.
    Isn't that exactly what they are doing, I'm sure I read it is them going on holiday to Malia? Could be wrong though
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]be interesting to see what route the film will take. Perhaps an American Pie 2 type story with the lads all goin away on there first summer holiday.

"Simon Bird, who plays Will McKenzie, confirmed that shooting for the movie is due to start later this year.

"It is about a lads holiday in Malia, after we have finished our A levels. It will be 90 minutes of the same thing (as the TV show) really."
  • Options
    Its unique in the fact that it is purile, childish and smutty, yet innocently endearing at the same time. It can be near the knuckle in terms of content, yet completely gets away with it in a non-offensive way because it takes you back to when you were a teenager.

"Morning benders, fancy a ride in the minge mobile ?"
    "That's a funny way to talk about your mum's car"

That was the opening two lines, and that's all i need to get me into it, i'm there in spirit with my mates all taking the pee out of each other.

Only complaint was it seemed very light on content. For a half hour slot, the ad break seemed to go on for ever.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    They had two series in lower sixth, so why only one in upper sixth? Cant be a real production company as they are not milking it for all it's worth!

Last night was brilliant though, up there with Swanage and Thorpe Park as the best ever episode imo.
  • Options
    the testicle scene was one of the funniest so far in all series but i thought the acting was not so good this time round
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]the testicle scene was one of the funniest so far in all series but i thought the acting was not so good this time round

Despite the testicle scene i think the bloke who plays Simon is a dreadful actor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i no what you mean his acting is pretty bad but for some reason i think i chuckle more from what he gets up to,jay is the best actor i think,we all knew a liar like that at school.
  • Options
    ''The St Johns ambulance woman?''
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

"Simon Bird, who plays Will McKenzie, confirmed that shooting for the movie is due to start later this year.

"It is about a lads holiday in Malia, after we have finished our A levels. It will be 90 minutes of the same thing (as the TV show) really."

well there ya go!...hope the film earns the writers a fortune.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]''The St Johns ambulance woman?''

'isn't she someone's nan'

'nah, got another one who looks like Lucy Pinder'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Haven't read this thread and only saw a few of the last series due to itbeing on so late

10pm is hardly the early hours!

i must have scewed up then last time coz it always seemed to be on at about 12pm weekdays when i stumbled on it.
  • Options
    Don't want to be a killjoy but I didn't think last nights was up to the standard of the previous two series. I laughed a couple of times but actually dropped off before the end and had to rewind.
    3rd series syndrome.
  • Options
    I thought the first half wasn't up to their usual very high standards but the second was brilliant.

Was crying with laughter at the gonad scene.
  • Options
    cant please everyone :P

i do agree better to go out while on top but thought 1 more series after + film still have box sets so can always watch again when feel like it
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Interesting article from the writers, sounds like it's an autobiography!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/?id=102202&story=http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/sep/11/inbetweeners-iain-morris-damon-beesley

(sorry can't do proper links from my phone)
  • Options
    Brilliant! I hope they do 2 series in the upper 6th. I think the only way the series can progress after 6th form is if they all fail to get in to uni and end up renting a flat together.