Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MARK HUDSON

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Good luck to him, it didn't happen here but i don't hold a grudge. Never thought he wasn't trying, just in a poor side he got exposed.

Have to agree with this. Just because he didn't set the world alight for us doesn't make him a bad player. In a happier, more confident side, with better players around him, it's obvious he'd perform better than in a side getting beaten most weeks. An example of this was Mascherano at West ham, he was kept out of the side by Hayden Mullins! But that didn't stop him becoming one of the worlds best defensive midfielders at Liverpool where he feels happier, is winning games and has better players around him.
  • Options
    Amazing that we have a thread with over 90 posts re someone who's left us.......or rather someone who really doesn't warrant so much interest.............. IMHO that is.
    I honestly couldn't give a toss about him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]...... An example of this was Mascherano at West ham, he was kept out of the side by Hayden Mullins! But that didn't stop him becoming one of the worlds best defensive midfielders at Liverpool where he feels happier, is winning games and has better players around him.

I think Mascherano at West Ham was kept out of the side by Alan Pardew's superior judgement and tactical nous ....... perhaps?
  • Options
    Good old Pard's. Macherano was really good at WHam, whilst Tevez was fat and punch drunk after a partying summer. Who did he insist on carrying on trying to graft into the first team? You guessed it Tevez and then dropped Mascherano. Deserved to be sacked months before at WHam. Mascherano didn't perform badly, was indeed far superior to Mullins or Reo Choker... just Pard's is a lemon.
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, part of the deal for the Hudson sale to Cardiff was an extra £1m if they got to The Premiership.

Well they have now.

Can we have our money please?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

If I remember correctly, part of the deal for the Hudson sale to Cardiff was an extra £1m if they got to The Premiership.

Well they have now.

Can we have our money please?

I may be wrong but I thought if they got promoted it went up to £1m?
  • Options
    Have seen 250k quoted somewhere a few times , any money is welcome though
  • Options
    they will probs give him a free transfer so they don't have to shell the cash out
  • Options
    250k is nearer the mark.
  • Options
    Wikipedia say £250k. Which in our current situation isn't to be sniffed at!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So that's why SCP was jumping all over Mackay at the end of the game
  • Options
    Are these deals not only for if they get promoted in the first season.
  • Options
    Any cash is welcome. Unless the board agreed a similar deal with Cardiff, like we did with Liverpool?

As we were desperate for the cash, we settled on a fee for the 'add-ons' for Jonjo. So instead of waiting for an England cap and a certain amount of PL caps, to get X amount £££. We agreed to a lower amount, being Y £££. If it was to be paid upfront...