Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff - Match TONIGHT by the way !

Comments

• Options
    Unchanged - Kandol on the bench instead of Waggy.
    Burton starts.

Cardiff have dumped their keeper who let in 6, when they were trashed by Preston last Saturday.
  • Options
    Sitting here in the upper north what a let down this season has been. Don't know what the attendance will be but pretty muted atmosphere at the moment.
    All you can do is be there, have a laugh with your mates and family, and hope that the team turn up like we all have.
    At some point it will come back to us and we will start getting the results.
    Hopefully before I get too old to climb these stairs :-)
  • Options
    Many there?

Sorry

Any there?
  • Options
    Yeah slowly filling up there's 2 of us now;-)
    People coming in it's reasonably busy considering our plight
  • Options
    CafcTV at the valley but no actual commentary yet, although can hear the music as the teams come out
  • Options
    ahh, finally some commentary ... female commentator tonight
  • Options
    I got home late form work & am simply too knackered to get down there - a shame really because I was looking forward to tonight for wome weird reason!
  • Options
    Wasn't able to get there myself tonight, but I know what you mean F-Blocker
  • Options
    Jay Bothryd playing tonight for Cardiff
  • Options
    off we go, c'mon u reds!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    COME ON YOU REDS
  • Options
    Cardiff look up for it their fans are giving it some welly but so are we now ;-)
  • Options
    doesn't sound particularly loud online. Many Cardiff there?
  • Options
    commentator, capacity of valley is about 22k !!! You would think she would check her facts!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]commentator, capacity of valley is about 22k !!! You would think she would check her facts!

Beat me to it - bloody shameful.
  • Options
    Didn't make it either.
  • Options
    She is a very boooooring commentator

1st corner goes to Cardiff
  • Options
    Women commentators just don't sound right!
  • Options
    And yet she researched Miguel Comminges's nationality (Guadeloupian I'll have you know - SAME AS RACON AND SHE DON'T EVEN MENTION THAT), and looked where it was on the map.

Idiot.
  • Options
    Yeah not a bad turn out from them for a Tuesday night from Wales.
    We are going to get caught out at the back here. Ward doing ok but one or two moments already where they have out jumped us or been quicker to react
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me and my dad (Who is seth actually) didn't make it today...
  • Options
    If Bothroyd's on the pitch, any free kick just outside the box is going to be hit like a rocket. As I recall he's got a shot on him with the same kind of power as El Kak...
  • Options
    Entertaining match!
  • Options
    soinds like that was a reasonable cafc attack - cardiff keeper got hurt
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]Entertaining match!

yes, and the commentary don't help!
  • Options
    OK, negative thought I know, but are there any players we really want to keep and we wouldn't mind injured who won't recover until one day after the transfer deadline?
  • Options
    ZZ
  • Options
    sounds like we're getting done over most of the time here
  • Options
    2nd cardiff corner
  • Options
    If the (usual) players are 'jaded', why not play a few youngsters for a bit of enthusiasm?