Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff - Match TONIGHT by the way !

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]Jonjo contracted till 2011, we could hold out for £5m surely?

In normal circumstances yes. But it really does depend on how much we need the money - if there was a bidding war then maybe we get a darren bent scenario.

Still, I hope it does not come to that and we keep him - I am beginning to feel confident that he will stay.
  • Options
    Definite signs of improvement - we are now taking leads in matches and then throwing them away. Before we were just losing.
  • Options
    If we do sell Jonjo...then I hope whoever buys him leases him back to us on loan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Definite signs of improvement - we are now taking leads in matches and then throwing them away. Before we were just losing.

And the next natural step is taking a lead and keeping it ... so next season will be successful ... although this is Charlton, so who knows ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]If we do sell Jonjo...then I hope whoever buys him leases him back to us on loan.[/quote]

Think the directors will buy him as an "asset" then lease him back for a period of 25 years, then?
  • Options
    Agree Stonemuse but two years left on contract gives us option of refusing low offers. If he gets 20 in Div 3 & we go back up, how much would that be worth? Anyway, COME ON U REDS! (Any ballboy songs yet?)
  • Options
    Good point Darren, I haven't heard any 'Cory ballboy' songs !!!
  • Options
    shit, cafctv has gone to dagenham - it's happenong again, they went to chelsea the other week!
  • Options
    Well you bet that Cardiff will come and have a real go at this so this willbe a test of whether we can actually hold a lead. Really important for our morale to try and hold this one out.
    Elliott player of the season for me.
    Shame we will lose ward at the back. Jonjo is showing his potential week on week took his goal well.
    Come on you reds
  • Options
    commentary back - come on charlton!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    19300 crowd, lowest of the season
  • Options
    ... and cardiff filled most of the jimmy seed stand
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]... and cardiff filled most of the jimmy seed stand

I'm amazed by that. Must be a lot of London based, because that is a terrific turn out.
  • Options
    By the way we're kicking the 'right' way?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]19300 crowd, lowest of the season

19297 excluding us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]... and cardiff filled most of the jimmy seed stand

I'm amazed by that. Must be a lot of London based, because that is a terrific turn out.

true, but they still have an outside chance of auto-promotion. All the same, impressive for a tuesday night
  • Options
    Chopra shot goes for a throw in
  • Options
    butterfield booking
  • Options
    Unless we get virtually nobody against Norwich our average for the season will be over 20,000
  • Options
    ZZ ohhhh hit the post
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ZZ hits post
  • Options
    Stand up if you love charlton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Good point Darren, I haven't heard any 'Cory ballboy' songs !!!

"We all dream of a team of Corey Watts, a team of Corey Watts..."

There you go.
  • Options
    Feeeeeeesh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Good point Darren, I haven't heard any 'Cory ballboy' songs !!!

"We all dream of a team of Corey Watts, a team of Corey Watts..."

There you go.

Thank you :-)
  • Options
    [color=#FF0000][/color]come on you reds
  • Options
    Amazed that it is that high I had it down for bout 15-17000
    Great ball from jonjo to set up zz who hit post.
    We still look ok
  • Options
    Chopra gets hooked for Burke
  • Options
    Listening to bbc wales, waxing lyrical about JJ for most of the first half '' Charlton fans need to enjoy him whils he's here they wont see him next season'' cued a few explitives within hearing distance of my nine year old.
  • Options
    STANDING