Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby away: BIG FLAG?

Have we got a massive flag we can take to Derby? Would be a good way to fill any empty seats.. seemed to work for Blackpool at the weekend.

Comments

• Options
    Hmm, probably, but I don't know if the fire certifcate was redone
  • Options
    are we taking killers flag? was muted some time ago. should have got killer to come with us on the fun bus.
  • Options
    Could you make it double sided "CAFC" on one side, "Parkinson, F*** Off" on the other!
  • Options
    If you can get the Killer flag on the bus, definitely take it. Just put it out anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Varney[/cite]Could you make it double sided "CAFC" on one side, "Parkinson, F*** Off" on the other!

See that's unfair, it should read "Oi Board F*** Parkinson Off"
  • Options
    I was thinking more along the lines of "Loyal supporters", but never mind. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I was thinking more along the lines of "Loyal supporters", but never mind. :-)

That one's a better Idea ;o)
  • Options
    for anyone who sits in the lower west just an idea...

hockey-game-referee-humorous-fan-holding-sign-biggest-idiot-ever.jpg
  • Options
    everyone on the coach will be too pissed to coordinate any sort of flag palaver by the time we get in the ground... if we get in the ground.
  • Options
    for anyone who sits in the lower west just an idea...

Ha ha! that would have worked for that Lino last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]everyone on the coach will be too pissed to coordinate any sort of flag palaver by the time we get in the ground... if we get in the ground.[/quote]

Now that wont be true for me. I'll probs be a bit tipsy but that'll be about it
  • Options
    well nathan me old son you are on the wrong bus

cos i am going to be wrecked as will most i know
  • Options
    But I have a problem if I have a bit too much. I cant go home if im drunk, so where would I stay?
  • Options
    Ha ha ha I wont be pished unless i can get the GF to drive to Bexley ;o) I aim to be extra pished if she does drive ;oD
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Ha ha ha I wont be pished unless i can get the GF to drive to Bexley ;o) I aim to be extra pished if she does drive ;oD[/quote]

Get her to give me a lift home :P
  • Options
    Worry abut that later , By the time we get home i will be either in the early stages of hangover or pissed proper and praying the driver lets me out at Jct 25 of the M25 or believe me i will be further home than most bar Uncle and my nephew
  • Options
    I have this flag at home (in a rather tasteful Winston Sports Cricket Bag)

Was going to bring it but as Curb-It says will everyone be to pished to help and as Rothko said will Derby let us bring it in.

I'll bring to Bexleyheath if people want and are willing to volunteer to unfurling and furling it.
  • Options
    I'll help unfold it and fold it up if you want
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I'll help unfold it and fold it up if you want

thanks Nat.

Anyone else?
  • Options
    We had a flag on Addickted but we aint seen it in ages cos someone has it in their cupboard and cant be bothered to give it to anyone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]We had a flag on Addickted but we aint seen it in ages cos someone has it in their cupboard and cant be bothered to give it to anyone

That was a tea towel, not a flag
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]We had a flag on Addickted but we aint seen it in ages cos someone has it in their cupboard and cant be bothered to give it to anyone[/quote]

That was a tea towel, not a flag[/quote]

Its not as big as that one, but still, size dont matter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]We had a flag on Addickted but we aint seen it in ages cos someone has it in their cupboard and cant be bothered to give it to anyone

Oh, yes it does : - )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]We had a flag on Addickted but we aint seen it in ages cos someone has it in their cupboard and cant be bothered to give it to anyone[/quote]

That was a tea towel, not a flag[/quote]

Its not as big as that one, but still, size dont matter.[/quote]

Oh, yes it does : - )[/quote]

Well we're getting a bigger flag for next season, it shall rival that one
  • Options

"we"?

So you are still an Addickted boy? Good luck to you but I'll believe it when I see it : - )
  • Options
    edited April 2009

"we"?

So you are still an Addickted boy? Good luck to you but I'll believe it when I see it : - )

Yeah. 9602 posts on there. Well you shall see it soon
  • Options
    Nathan - you do know the age on this fun bus is about 30-35 years odd?!
  • Options
    Less of that I'm only 26! :-)
  • Options
    im 28 im on the fun bus, all tho my old man is comming so hes more in line with you guys 60+ he he ;-)
  • Options
    We'll have to stick together Ad! They'll have us home an in bed by half-time!