Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby away: BIG FLAG?

2»

Comments

• Options
    im just worried that nathan thinks he's going on a coach with other people his age. im assuming he's young if he's not allowed home after drinking.
  • Options
    Lol! If he's not allowed home after drinking is he old enough to be drinking at all?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]im just worried that nathan thinks he's going on a coach with other people his age. im assuming he's young if he's not allowed home after drinking.

He's 15 i think.

Mascot for the day for you lot.
  • Options
    Henry will have us all singing the white cliffs off dover and in cardigans and sucking on worthers orginals before we get on the m1 if we were not careful.. ;-)

seaside.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I'll help unfold it and fold it up if you want

thanks Nat.

Anyone else?

I will if i get a ticket on the day (or tonight)

And wont it dwarf our fans ;o)
  • Options

CommentAuthorDazzler21
    * CommentTime4 minutes ago

quote# 36

Posted By: Henry Irving

Posted By: NathanPriorI'll help unfold it and fold it up if you want

thanks Nat.

Anyone else?

I will if i get a ticket on the day (or tonight)

And wont it dwarf our fans ;o)
    I'm actually going up on the train but I'll help out seeing as I floated the idea in the first place. :-)
  • Options
    I'll help with the flag Henry

Nathan, if we add our ages together we should be around the average age of the bus. ;-)
  • Options
    I'll help out Ben,just let me know sat am.
  • Options
    I'll bring it on the coach (I hope there is somewhere to store it) and play it by ear.

DCFC may not allow it in anyway.
  • Options
    Im 18 actually, so yes I am of legal age to have a bit too much drink. I must hide my beer smell as I have an U16 ticket (yes i know its wrong, but ah well).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Im 18 actually, so yes I am of legal age to have a bit too much drink. I must hide my beer smell as I have an U16 ticket (yes i know its wrong, but ah well).

Watch yourself on the bus Nathan, you'll be someones bitch before you get out of London. Lol ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Im 18 actually, so yes I am of legal age to have a bit too much drink. I must hide my beer smell as I have an U16 ticket (yes i know its wrong, but ah well).[/quote]

Watch yourself on the bus Nathan, you'll be someones bitch before you get out of London. Lol ;)[/quote]

If its a woman of age 16-21 I dont care :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Im 18 actually, so yes I am of legal age to have a bit too much drink. I must hide my beer smell as I have an U16 ticket (yes i know its wrong, but ah well).

Watch yourself on the bus Nathan, you'll be someones bitch before you get out of London. Lol ;)

No, Nat, I don't think that's quite what TCE had in mind. : - )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Im 18 actually, so yes I am of legal age to have a bit too much drink. I must hide my beer smell as I have an U16 ticket (yes i know its wrong, but ah well).[/quote]

Watch yourself on the bus Nathan, you'll be someones bitch before you get out of London. Lol ;)[/quote]

If its a woman of age 16-21 I dont care :P[/quote]

No, Nat, I don't think that's quite what TCE had in mind. : - )[/quote]

Pfft, well thats the only way im gonna be someones bitch :P
  • Options
    We've gone from taking a flag to Derby, to Nathan Prior volunteering to be someone's gimp for the day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]We've gone from taking a flag to Derby, to Nathan Prior volunteering to be someone's gimp for the day.

lol
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Anyone know if there are spaces left on your fun bus, I need a good booze up and laugh.
    I dont do loud shirts though.
  • Options
    yes TCE, definately spaces left
  • Options
    You better get yourself a ginger beard then TCE
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Whats the score with match tickets AFKA ?
    Get your own from the club, or are there spares available?
    Shall I pay now or on the coach?
    so many questions.
    Ah best ok it with the Missus,...........................................................................................................................................................
    Thats sorted.:)

Now match ticket and coach seat confirmation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]

You think a woman of that age would want to get on this bus?! haha!!