Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich fan here!

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Hi guys, bit of a cheeky request really, unfortunatly after being on holiday for the last 3 weeks i have missed out on getting a ticket for our crucial match against you on thr 3rd May. As we have sold our allocation, and Charlton stepping up their security (not allowing any more "red card" memberships to buy tickets online, and only allowing people with previous Charlton ticket experience to buy them) i was just wondering if there are any season ticket holders out there, who can't or don't want to attend the match, want to sell me there ticket. or if anybody wants to buy me a ticket :D, obviously i'll pay you a bit more than face value. So if anybody has or has any ideas, please reply, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    buy a red and white scarf and pay on the day mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]buy a red and white scarf and pay on the day mate

exactly
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: clarkuro[/cite]Hi guys, bit of a cheeky request really, unfortunatly after being on holiday for the last 3 weeks i have missed out on getting a ticket for our crucial match against you on thr 3rd May. As we have sold our allocation, and Charlton stepping up their security (not allowing any more "red card" memberships to buy tickets online, and only allowing people with previous Charlton ticket experience to buy them) i was just wondering if there are any season ticket holders out there, who can't or don't want to attend the match, want to sell me there ticket. or if anybody wants to buy me a ticket :D, obviously i'll pay you a bit more than face value. So if anybody has or has any ideas, please reply, thanks.

I would point out that ST holders passing on their tickets to away fans are liable to perminent banning from The Valley but these days that's probably a blessing rather than a deterent...

Yes you ARE being cheeky but as others have pointed out it shouldn't be too tricky if you apply yourself.
  • Options
    Apparently somebody has rang up the ticket office, and they said that they won't be selling any tickets on the day, to stop Norwich fans getting in
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: clarkuro[/cite]Hi guys, bit of a cheeky request really, unfortunatly after being on holiday for the last 3 weeks i have missed out on getting a ticket for our crucial match against you on thr 3rd May. As we have sold our allocation, and Charlton stepping up their security (not allowing any more "red card" memberships to buy tickets online, and only allowing people with previous Charlton ticket experience to buy them) i was just wondering if there are any season ticket holders out there, who can't or don't want to attend the match, want to sell me there ticket. or if anybody wants to buy me a ticket :D, obviously i'll pay you a bit more than face value. So if anybody has or has any ideas, please reply, thanks.[/quote]

I would point out that ST holders passing on their tickets to away fans are liable to perminent banning from The Valley but these days that's probably a blessing rather than a deterent...

Yes you ARE being cheeking.[/quote]

Don't worry i wouldn't jump up and down IF we scored. plus it's the last day of the season, so it's risk free, I.e if you're worried abut not getting it back
  • Options
    Can we stop norwich fans asking for tickets please? we know our end will be half full if that but we cant be associated with giving tickets to away fans in home areas, its wrong sorry Clarkuro nowt personal mate but we aint a ticket office. I have missed games over the year by tickets selling out but its sad but a part of football, getting in the home ends dosnt help you could be a top bloke who dosnt make there feelings know but with so much riding on that game for you when you score if you celebrate you will have to face the wrath of our stewards and gold help you there nasty. Anyway good luck in getting somthing if you do just try and keep it under your hat till the game has ended.
  • Options
    I'm not going mate
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i'll be pre ordering those for myself then ;o)
  • Options
    So i can buy your ticket off you buddy?
  • Options
    No you can't , fuck off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no tickets on the day for a club in such dire straits as ours?? I would be more astonished than if Dicko made the bench
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]No you can't , fuck off

LOL
  • Options
    Ok.... Any need for that, i've been polite in my request, you don't have to reply if you havn't got anything decent to say.
  • Options
    I feel there could be trouble ahead!?
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Ha ha ha ha he's not being serious mate lol ;o) (at least i dont think he is!)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Whisper me your mobile number

So I can send you pictures of the empty seats around me on the 3rd.

If you are such a loyal fan why go on holiday for three weeks of the season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: clarkuro[/cite]Hi guys, bit of a cheeky request really, unfortunatly after being on holiday for the last 3 weeks i have missed out on getting a ticket for our crucial match against you on thr 3rd May. As we have sold our allocation, and Charlton stepping up their security (not allowing any more "red card" memberships to buy tickets online, and only allowing people with previous Charlton ticket experience to buy them) i was just wondering if there are any season ticket holders out there, who can't or don't want to attend the match, want to sell me there ticket. or if anybody wants to buy me a ticket :D, obviously i'll pay you a bit more than face value. So if anybody has or has any ideas, please reply, thanks.

Yeah right, course you have been on holiday for three weeks, we might be relegated but we aint fekking stupid, we don't want any away fans in the home sections so stay at home and watch it on Sky Sports news.

Oh yeah, by the way.............I hope we beat you and take you down with us
  • Options

LOL Good one Shag
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: clarkuro[/cite]Ok.... Any need for that, i've been polite in my request, you don't have to reply if you havn't got anything decent to say.

You're not the first Naaarwich fan to come on here this week.
  • Options
    Sorry Clarkuro, not your fault mate.

If the tables were turned, we'd be doing exactly the same.

I think personally your best option is to put pressure on Norwich to put a big screen up at Carrow Rd.

Does all sound a bit ridiculous though that we are skint, and playing for nowt and will have around 5k empty seats, yet aren't prepared to shift a couple of hundred people along in the East stand. I suppose the club is concerned about upsetting ST holders before they renew.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Whisper me your mobile number

So I can send you pictures of the empty seats around me on the 3rd.

If you are such a loyal fan why go on holiday for three weeks of the season?
    Ha ha ha.
  • Options
    As noted, grab a red n white scarf, but for added credence shout `Parky out` a lot before, during and after the game.
    and then feck off, coz it might be a crucial game to you mate, but it sure as hell aint to us
  • Options
    don't worry Clarkero, once you lose to Reading next Monday it'll all be over and you'll be glad you didn't fork out 25 quid for a ticket for a meaningless game between two already relegated crap sides.
  • Options
    5k empty more like 15k
  • Options
    Narwich fella your best bet is to get off at Woolwich Arsenal Station stand outside with a sign saying " out of town chap has money for ticket"im sure it wont be long before a local says hi.

as for small crowd i know lots of peeps making a point on going to last game of the season and a few beers after.
  • Options
    think we should turn up wearing black armbands or black ties for the norwich game.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I reckon good chance of the home fans being outnumbered.. (unless there is some significant happening before then)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]think we should turn up wearing black armbands or black ties for the norwich game.

I like this idea
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    With Wolves already up, Birmingham likely to join them this weekend, and with the play offs already seemingly sorted is it possible this game could be live on Sky?

Also with a high demand from Norwich and hardly any home fans going, can we not do what we've done for some cup games and give them some of the east stand?
  • Options
    The thing is, is that it could be a great money earner for your club, if there is still something riding on the game we could bring down about 10k (we bought down 8k for palace away in promotion season) Therefore earning your club alot of money.