Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich fan here!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]think we should turn up wearing black armbands or black ties for the norwich game.

No picture adam ?
  • Options
    Think of all the tractors on the A12/M11
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: clarkuro[/cite]The thing is, is that it could be a great money earner for your club, if there is still something riding on the game we could bring down about 10k (we bought down 8k for palace away in promotion season) Therefore earning your club alot of money.

Maybe Norwich should have the home end and we'll pack out the Jimmy Seed.
  • Options
    Means a trip but get yourself to The Valley and buy one before the big day.
  • Options
    so no 1 is going ? thats kak, dont believe it and know ours are turning out for the official religation party.
  • Options
    I am going as always and our party of two is swollen by atleast 4 other parttimers
  • Options
    Relegation party Saturday

Dress Code: Ginger.
  • Options
    where are you turning out for the official relegation party goonerhater?

I noticed the Bugle are advertising for the 3rd May as a "chris powell returns as charlton manager party" or a "Phil Parkinson is sacked party" or a actually cant remember the third idea.
  • Options
    If its nice guess it will be the Anchor. Was thinking of geting them (asking) if they can put on a bit of food. Mr Fuller did it few years back one xmas. Thing is i think they banned the yoof last game of last season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]No picture adam ?

610x.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Also with a high demand from Norwich and hardly any home fans going, can we not do what we've done for some cup games and give them some of the east stand?"

Cup games don't involve moving season ticket holders.
  • Options
    they do sunday roasts now anyway. so may be an idea to pre order. They will be too busy to do a buffet for just a section of the pub if Easter sunday is anything to go by. But you can always ask. But would ask soonish.

we plan to go there, if we bother coming back from the coast.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]No picture adam ?

610x.jpg

Is that London's Soho when Zheng Zhi has gone up north
  • Options
    Charlton will win this 2-1 sending Narwich down with us.
  • Options
    Just a bit of inside information, the Stewards will be undertaking random carrot searches together with errecting special listening devices to detect any crunching sounds coming from home areas. You have been warned!!
  • Options
    and they will be evicting anyone who knows any of the lyrics of 'ive got a brand new com ien harvester' by the worzels
  • Options
    That sounds like you do then adam ???????
  • Options
    ...and I'll give you the key...

Ooops.
  • Options
    To all Norwich fans I will congratulate you on your win (probably fighting back from 2-0 down to win 3-2) in advance and hence your survival. Also that day I'm likely to have a game at 10.30am so will be rushing to get up to the ground for a 1.15pm kick off. Why can't it be 3pm???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite] so will be rushing to get up to the ground for a 1.15pm kick off. Why can't it be 3pm???

Probably down to tv. 1.15 KO means sky can show a game (or maybe 2 simultaneously) and then have time for a build up to their 4pm game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]That sounds like you do then adam ???????

0,,10327~180521,00.jpg

I drove my tractor through your haystack last night
    (ooh aah ooh aah)
    I threw me pitchfork at your dog to keep quiet
    (ooh aah ooh aah)
    Now something's telling me
    That you'm avoiding me
    Come on now darling you've got something I need

Cuz I got a brand new combine harvester
    An' I'll give you the key
    Come on now let's get together
    In perfect harmony