Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

milllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well against Leeds only 'an exuberant pitch invasion' and a fag flicked at a Goalkeeper.

F A to Investigate and brush it under the carpet.
  • Options
    On Saturday. Scum.

msjvc.jpg
  • Options
    typical Millwall scum. I'm in two minds as to whether I want them to go up or not. On the one hand I can't bear the thought of them being a League higher than us but on the other I can't bear having to play them.
  • Options
    same as me Large-- dont want 1 of the scum bags at The valley.
  • Options
    utter contempt for them and i really don't like the feelings they bring out in me ... i hate them beyond belief
  • Options
    is ollie in that photo?
  • Options
    Well hwe was there saturday MCS millwall fanatic
  • Options
    Is that guy with the flag flanked by kids? God knows what he was trying to achieve.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I've missed the significance of that particular flag...explain please...Ta very mooooch!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]is ollie in that photo?

Yeah, he's the one with the orange beard.
    That right, Ollie....?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Galatasaray flag. Turkish. Leeds fan stabbed few years back............Nice !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Sorry guys, I've missed the significance of that particular flag...explain please...Ta very mooooch!

Galatasary flag, Leeds fans stabbed to death by their fans. Milwall fans find that funny.
  • Options
    according to a report on BBC Millwall are not very happy with the reports eminating from their win over Leeds on Saturday, saying that some journos went there "with an agenda" and it wasn't " very hepful"

Millwall did confirm though that 2 fans ran onto the pitch when Harris scored, taunted the Leeds 'keeper, threw a cigarette at him " which may have missed" and "may have also pushed him in the back".........so no trouble then !!!!!!!!

and that is what happens when they score..........god help us when they lose.
  • Options
    If and when they lose on thursday there will only be 1000 of them there and outnumbered 36 - 1 so even the brain dead boys in blue ain`t that stupid !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]If and when they lose on thursday there will only be 1000 of them there and outnumbered 36 - 1 so even the brain dead boys in blue ain`t that stupid !

I wouldn't count on it.

;o)
  • Options
    Ah right...... thanks guys.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]If and when they lose on thursday there will only be 1000 of them there and outnumbered 36 - 1 so even the brain dead boys in blue ain`t that stupid !

I wouldn't count on it.

;o)

You'll probably find that the 1k there on thursday are die-hard fans who watch them week in week out, the sort that would go to Hartlepool on a tuesday night. The thug element which went to Hull will probably be nowhere near Elland road.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

I wouldn't count on it.

;o)

You'll probably find that the 1k there on thursday are die-hard fans who watch them week in week out, the sort that would go to Hartlepool on a tuesday night. The thug element which went to Hull will probably be nowhere near Elland road.
    No way would millwall have 1k who watch them week in and week out! There's going to be quite a few hoolies travelling up.
  • Options
    Well as of this morning Millwall still hadn't even sold their 1k allocation.
    The only way to get a ticket is to be a season ticket holder or member and go on the official supporters club coach and you get your ticket off the police at a service station. I just can't see too many hoolies bothering.
  • Options
    Chris, I agree with you not many will bother.

However I think you are way off the mark with how many of their 'normal' fans regularly travel. Bearing in mind on that CCTV cities programme that covered Leeds V Millwall at Elland Road, 900 away fans travelled, of which the police said they considered 600 of them as 'risk supporters'.