Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Klinsmann on his way

Just been allowed to leave Bayern Munich. According to my sources it was because he wanted to speak to us and they were unhappy about that with the season still going on.

Knows and loves London

Big name so would sell a few season tickets

And don't forget Peter Varney's family connections to Germany.

It all makes sense

Comments

• Options
    My friend's mother-in-law is a part-time secretary at the Allianz Arena. She said it is genagelt auf and she over-heard him saying he always wanted to manage Charlton as he was desperate to work for the Dietmar Bruck's old club. Fact.
  • Options
    LOCKED ON

To be announced on Sunday
  • Options
    Right...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]LOCKED ON

To be announced on Sunday

That's what I heard as well.
  • Options
    now this doesn't say joke so must be true! when's it on thhe os henners ;o)
  • Options
    Here he is with the North west kent supporters branch ;-)

bayern_wiesn_alle_t_677373g.jpg
  • Options
    Apparently he's going to be announced on the pitch on Sunday! :-)
  • Options
    next season catering..

oktober-fest.jpg
  • Options
    Just seen him leave the Valley shaking hands with Varney
  • Options
    Jurgen The Germans Red and white ARMY !!!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Just seen him leave the Valley shaking hands with Varney[/quote]

I have to say he got from Munich to here rather quick
  • Options
    With Van Nistelroy as his first signing , 'playing for the club I support is one of my greatest ambitions'
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Four enirely un-related items. You are welcome to draw your own conclusions.

1. When Jurgen Klinnsman left the German National team as Head Coach, he agreed that he would not manage any team outside Germany for at least three years. The three years is up on 12 July.

2. Peter Varney was collected from Gatwick Airport late last night, having flown on Aer Lingus.

3. This morning, Woolwich Town Hall was booked for "an international, sports-related press conference" on 12 July 2009.

4. Aer Lingus fly from Munich to Gatwick on Sunday evenings.
  • Options
    yeah but would he be any better than parky , what has he achieved
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Just seen him leave the Valley shaking hands with Varney[/quote]

I have to say he got from Munich to here rather quick[/quote]

Private Jet couple couple of hours ago to Woolwich common then helicopter to the Valley.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah but would he be any better than parky , what has he achieved

3rd place in the World Cup which is a better cup run than Curbs ever managed.

Only just been appointed and people are slagging him off already. Give him a chance FFS
  • Options
    klins or kins or both
  • Options
    same old Charlton fans tut tut

at least wait until his is on the pitch before we boo him not when they say his name OK
  • Options
    If this happens I will buy everyone a pint
  • Options
    saw a Fokker and a Messerschmidt circling the Valley earlier today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Private Jet couple couple of hours ago to Woolwich common then helicopter to the Valley."

Free deal with Branson's private jet hire venture, advertising for his break into the european market and the uber-rich. Virgins on all shirts next season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]If this happens I will buy everyone a pint

good cos you owe me two pints of strongbow from Saturday!

: - ) only joking Nat.
  • Options
    Wind up? Or genuine?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]"Private Jet couple couple of hours ago to Woolwich common then helicopter to the Valley."

Free deal with Branson's private jet hire venture, advertising for his break into the european market and the uber-rich. Virgins on all shirts next season.

Not heard anything about Branson so can't comment on that.
  • Options

You sure about that ;o) lol

I look forward to a free pint they always taste better!
  • Options

And there's you telling everyone you only had £7 left! :-)
  • Options
    I will actually

Which is why im saying it cos it wont happen so I wont be out of pocket :P
  • Options
    Just don't mention the War!