Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Klinsmann on his way

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]If this happens I will buy everyone a pint[/quote]

And there's you telling everyone you only had £7 left! :-)[/quote]

Then I came across a McDonalds on Friday and also got myself a vodka that day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]Just don't mention the War!

I did but I think I got away with it.

Any way they started it.
  • Options
    Captain Mainwaring - First Team Coach
  • Options
    comming to the north upper next term:

newpic.jpg
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]comming to the north upper next term:

[img][url]http://www.marvinmusic.org/newpic.jpg[/url][/img][/quote]

Yep how did you know?

Just had a call asking if me and mine can move seats so they could sit in the H block
  • Options
    plus BDL has just orderd 3 copies of this:

David-Hasselhoff-Greatest-Hits-370373.jpg
  • Options
    It's Ok for you guys, you'll get your brews but I really object to this wine for women thing. Who the hell came up with the concept of calling a wine Mad Moselle?
  • Options
    Goodbye Red Red Robin. Let's have the team running out to this:

windofchjap.jpe

LET US ROCK!!
  • Options
    its all collapsed, see Blog article linked at top of board
  • Options
    you bar stewards!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA[/cite]Jurgen wanted the club to grant him a free all-zones Travelcard, whilst Richard Murray insisted that while the club were prepared to provide a 1-4 zone card which covered both the training ground and The Valley, an all-zones pass would be viewed as reckless amid current financial turbulence.

F****** typical, we finally get something right happening at our club and we go and blow it due to what must be the difference of a few £100 a year, how much exactly did we give to Dowie/Pards/Parky and we're going to lose out on Klinsmann over this.

What an absolute joke, we need to get rid of this board ASAP.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    My thoughts exactly.

Murray is to blame for this. If I see him in the next week or so I'm going to tell him so to his face.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]My thoughts exactly.

Murray is to blame for this. If I see him in the next week or so I'm going to tell him so to his face.
    ]

Woah, calm down there Ben old chap, you don't want to appear over aggressive about it all.

Maybe you should just moan about it on the internet, write a blog, hey I'll give you a little tip, the in thing this summer is petitions, shouid try one!!
  • Options
    I'm not going to renew now.
  • Options
    so weve gone from this:

beer-girl3.jpg

back to this:

chav-30188.jpg

Murray Out ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Woah, calm down there Ben old chap, you don't want to appear over aggressive about it all.

Maybe you should just moan about it on the internet, write a blog, hey I'll give you a little tip, the in thing this summer is petitions, shouid try one!!

Thanks Stu, some good points.

I mean a petition. That is bound to work.

As for just moaning on the internet I'm not sure. Has anyone ever done that before?
  • Options
    I actually heard it broke down because he wanted to bring Ribery with him but the board said he was too ugly and would tarnish the Carbrini brand!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]

chav-30188.jpg

I would.... oops wrong thread!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Thanks Stu, some good points.

I mean a petition. That is bound to work.

As for just moaning on the internet I'm not sure. Has anyone ever done that before?

Some Danish guy could give you some cracking tips on how to do a petition, he's kinda hard to find though, he doesnt like to publicise himself too much you see.

As for moaning on the internet, thats totally new, you should patent it.

Anyway, back to the thread: MURRAY OUT!!!!
  • Options
    I take you up on that.

I've got two other great ideas for patents.

Nappies for men - MCS gave me the idea

half and half duvets - one half thick for the lady whose always cold and other half thin for the bloke whose already sweating after 10 pints and a curry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    I hear he wanted his first signing to be Stefan Kuntz but was emphatically told we already had some.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Nappies for men - MCS gave me the idea

Problem sorted link
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

half and half duvets - one half thick for the lady whose always cold and other half thin for the bloke whose already sweating after 10 pints and a curry.

Lol, Henry I'll have you know I thought of that idea but I'm willing to go 50/50 on it with you, as we're gonna need my brains and your contacts!
  • Options
    careful who you get in bed with Henry (so to speak)

Plaayer has form for stealing....
  • Options
    PMSL!

Thank your missus for the 2 fingers mate!
  • Options
    Klinsmann is now going to Rangers instead. FACT.

My next-door-neighbour's aunt's hairdresser's son-in-law who has a brother who knows someone who lives somewhere in Scotland says his helicopter has just been spotted landing on the Ibrox pitch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]careful who you get in bed with Henry (so to speak)

Plaayer has form for stealing....

So I heard.

[cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]PMSL!

Thank your missus for the 2 fingers mate!

You wot! You back end of the bus people are sick, you know that! : - )
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    BUS W*NKERS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Klinsmann is now going to Rangers instead. FACT.

My next-door-neighbour's aunt's hairdresser's son-in-law who has a brother who knows someone who lives somewhere in Scotland says his helicopter has just been spotted landing on the Ibrox pitch.

So no Jurgen Klinsella then ..... it's just not going to happen?
  • Options
    Alles ist kaputt?

Das tut mir leid.

I would have liked to have seen 'Stuka' Klinsmann down the Valley blitzkrieging the opposition.

"Achtung, spanner, for you ze season is over!"