Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live from the Sponsors Dinner

Comments

• Options
    Sam Lloyd

I swear she was on Frankie Valley?
  • Options
    I thought that might have been you, Suzi. Will def speak next time.
  • Options
    2 of the players were wearing the same top! nicky and deon were laughing about that and how one of them must be "ripping"

Suzisausage - I was with Chris Dickson - he breathed a huge sigh of relief when he saw Darren Randolph come in and explained it was because he had threatened to wear the same jumper. Chris said he will be training all Summer because this this is his big season and he has to be playing first team football (here or elsewhere) in order to have a chance of making the African Nations Cup.
  • Options
    Julie is the reason Chris Powell is staying well away from the Valley - I hear, allegedly ;-)
  • Options
    What a cruel & vicious rumour, Dave ! Julie is the reason Chrissy WANTS to return again .....so she says ! She actually spoke to him on the phone last week and may have some insider info !
  • Options
    Jean - Smiley things after a post mean we are taking the proverbial (usually)!!!! ;-)

Actually isn't it about time we had a Lifer etiquette guide?? Hmmm.......
  • Options
    AND I have a great photo of you, me and dear, departed Dick Johnson with Kins when we sponsored his kit in season 1997-8. Got him to sign it on Tues night and he asked who the baby faced big guy was ...!

Any more trouble making from you & I'll put it up on here !
  • Options
    Uh oh
  • Options
    Was only winding you up, Dave .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]AND I have a great photo of you, me and dear, departed Dick Johnson with Kins when we sponsored his kit in season 1997-8. Got him to sign it on Tues night and he asked who the baby faced big guy was ...!

Any more trouble making from you & I'll put it up on here !

Please do Fanny. Baby-faced ? LOL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Luckily for BDL, I am s**t at anything IT wise ! So think he's safe....for the time being anyway !
  • Options
    Lloyd is mine & Sir Chrissy's love child BDL
  • Options
    Don't know how many of you will get to read this but what with the thread taking threads away from their original subjects, I thought it best I behave (first impressions & all that). Although I didn't knowingly speak to any Lifers at the sponsors do (well apart from Stubley that is) like Fanny I've decided to take the plunge & join up. The sponsors evening was, as usual, a great affair & hopefully I'll get to meet a lot more of you at the next one. In answer to some of your questions:- Curb_it, the sponsorship of Lloydie's shirt started four years ago when he received The Young Player Of The Year award. Glad you thought our hug was lovely (didn't know we were being watched) but as you could probably tell, I quite enjoyed it too!! Dazzler21, Yes I was on Frankie Valley (& must admit that was quite an enjoyable experience as well). Onwards & upwards eh
  • Options
    welcome to the forum Sam Lloyd.
  • Options
    On Frankie Valley, wasn't Sam Lloyd the one who talked about her, erm .... thongs ?
    Is that right, Sam?

;o)
  • Options
    Sam Lloyd. I had my back to your table. I was with N Bailey and D Burton and think you came to my table later for nicky's signature. But I just happened to turn around at that moment when Sam was walking in and i saw him run up and you both hug. I thought that was the loveliest thing. Being a 40 year old woman myself i just thought fair play to you.
    I got some nice pics of him. particularly of him holding Racons jeans...
  • Options
    Sam, think i have a great picture of you pretending to look at Racons tat on his back but really having a sneaky look at his fab abs. Top bird! Welcome aboard! X
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Oh & Bruv & i were on Jonjos table
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Welcome Sam!!

Now I realise who you are Sam - Guys if you think the cuddle to Lloyd was interesting you better think yourself lucky that Chrissy Powell wasn't there! :o)

Sam - Long time no see - hope your well hon!
  • Options
    Many thanks for all your kind welcome's. Oggy Red - in answer to your question, Yes! Yes! Yes!
    Curb_it - glad you got some nice photo's of my boy (as I affectionately call him), he's a lovely lad & he even made sure that I'll be sponsoring him again next season, aaah (as if I wouldn't). KBslittlesis - Cherrs KB, did you also get to see the tat on his chest? Hi Maria - Aaaah Chrissy Powell eh - what can I say! Hope you're keeping well & it's really nice to make contact with you once again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So many luverly ladies on here now ....... the CHARLTON WIFE: Forum

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So many luverly ladies on here now ....... theCHARLTON WIFE:Forum

;o)

Yep, that's definitely the case with Maria for me :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite] Oggy Red - in answer to your question, Yes! Yes! Yes!

Ooooh, Sam ......here we go again, another cold shower.
    I'm running out of water ...(!)

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So many luverly ladies on here now ....... theCHARLTON WIFE:Forum

;o)

Yep, that's definitely the case with Maria for me :o)

Well said babe!! ;o)

Sam - have soo much to catch up on I'll drop you an email next week!

:o)
  • Options
    You must be all shrivelled up by now Oggy!!
  • Options
    I look forward to it Maria
  • Options
    Ok, so I've just downloaded the pic's from the other night to Facebook. Have no idea how to get them on here & don't think I can until Curb_it has vetted them anyhoo. So AFKA if you want any they're on there.

LLLBH!!!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]You must be all shrivelled up by now Oggy!!

Scuse me, Sam ..... ?

;o)
  • Options
    Judging by some of the comments on here it would appear that CL's female membership has doubled almost overnight!

On behalf of the male contingent I would like to welcome you ladies to the site and I think I speak for us all when I ask, are any of you fit???

;o)
  • Options
    Fit, Fit, Off_it - we're a bevy of beauties ; -)