Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the players and parky

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
bar bailey and elliot of course please dont hang about after the game is finished do the decent thing and make your way home,cheers

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]bar bailey and elliot of course please dont hang about after the game is finished do the decent thing and make your way home,cheers

Sorry to say this but what a load of toss they should do the circuit as they always have.

You are also telling:
    Jonjo, Holland, Racon, Fortune,Randolph and Sam not to do the circuit what a stupid thing to say!!!
  • They wont as Dazzler is leading a mass pitch invasion
  • sorry jon jo i forgot,fortune randolph?? sorry but 3 wins since november tells a story in itself and only a fool would clap that .
  • edited April 2009
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]sorry jon jo i forgot,fortune randolph?? sorry but 3 wins since november tells a story in itself and only a fool would clap that .

leave before they do it then
  • Exactly!
  • what did you edit mr dazzler
  • i will leave before then with the other 16,000
  • thats me

a fool til the end

let people decide for themselves if you don't mind
  • Parky's reaction will be very interesting. Would you, if you were him, want to do a lap of honour with the players, could any of you bring yourself to applaud him?

I think he might call in sick that morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nolly i only agreed with myself lol then thought that's not funny and deleted it!
  • i do that also talk about myself as the third person.
  • anyway good luck to the clappers sunday,personally i clap when its worthy,to much clapping and parky might stay! anyway doubt many will stay
  • Yes Darrel also does that aka Dazzler.
  • your find nolly want clap sunday
  • xin_1909021115304331858026.jpg

AFKA leads the troops.....
  • they're bloody big Dwarves!
  • I'll be there at the end of the game, and i'll be clapping.

The only thing as a supporter that really gets to me is when there are players that seem to not care, have a bad attitude, or not give 100%. A few years ago i would have levied that against Marcus Bent, Jerome Thomas, Faye, Rommedahl etc.

But can that be levied at the current crop ?

Players like Elliot, Shelvey, Bailey and Racon have really moved on this year. Ward has come in on loan but has done little wrong.

Hudson and Youga have made mistakes, but have not done so in my eyes for not trying or giving 100%. None of our strikers can score, but i can't really fault their effort. Players like Holland and Basey haven't featured much but could never be accused of not caring.

Its been the most crap season i can remember, but there are not enough individuals walking round that pitch that i'm angry enough with not to clap like i always do.

An Un-Happy Clapper.
  • just hope we get the chance and the norwich dont spoil it, stil gutted we didnt get to clap the lads of on saturday.
  • edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'll be there at the end of the game, and i'll be clapping.

The only thing as a supporter that really gets to me is when there are players that seem to not care, have a bad attitude, or not give 100%. A few years ago i would have levied that against Marcus Bent, Jerome Thomas, Faye, Rommedahl etc.

But can that be levied at the current crop ?

Players like Elliot, Shelvey, Bailey and Racon have really moved on this year. Ward has come in on loan but has done little wrong.

Hudson and Youga have made mistakes, but have not done so in my eyes for not trying or giving 100%. None of our strikers can score, but i can't really fault their effort. Players like Holland and Basey haven't featured much but could never be accused of not caring.

Its been the most crap season i can remember, but there are not enough individuals walking round that pitch that i'm angry enough with not to clap like i always do.

An Un-Happy Clapper.

Great Post Danny, seriously I see it the same way!
  • Sponsored links:

• There's a difference with trying hard but being ineffective, compared to not giving a sh*t
  • can Parky walk round say 100 yds behind the players so I can give him the bird he deserves ?
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can Parky walk round say 100 yds behind the players so I can give him the bird he deserves ?

The bird he deserves ....?

What, like a 'Would Ya' for Parky .... ?

;o)
  • i'm pretty sure they'll do the lap of 'honour' and get a pretty good response. People are used to the relegation now and there doesn't seem to be the same anger there was a few months ago. Besides there are a few players that we will be losing that definitely deserve some gratitude and it's not easy to clap some and not others! Giving them a load of abuse won't help persuade racon, bailey etc to stay next year.
  • A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
    B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!
    A-well-a...

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
    Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody's talking about the bird!
    A-well-a bird...

Surfin' bird
    Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... [retching noises]... aaah!

Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-
    Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-ooma-mow-mow

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-oom-oom-oom
    Oom-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-a-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
    Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
    Well don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!

[repeat to fade]
  • Dead right, Santa.

What's happened this season is done now. Draw a line under it - and move on.

Abusing the players or even just some of them, won't achieve anything positive - and just leave a sour taste.
    The season's done.

Everything we do from now, should be to rebuild the spirit of the club and ensure we get off to a solid start in August.
  • not sure ill be there at the end -- doubt it------ the team doing a lap of honour !! have to say thats not on as far as im concerned.
  • We should treat sunday like we did Derby - PISH UP!!!!!!
  • think a good old 'dazed and confused' paddle session is in order for the team.. we all get a free paddle then get to chase the first team players and staff around the pitch..

dazedandconfused_01.jpg
  • Not sure if I will clap them or not but if they shot straight off they would be accused of being scared or "disrespecting" the fans.

If Parky doesn't come round then he will be accused of the same. And whatever you think of Parky he is not a coward.

Maybe they should get a banner saying "sorry, will do better next year"

Either way give the fans the choice to boo or clap or go home. Just do it straight away. Don't go down the tunnel and come out 10 minutes later cos I sure ain't sticking around for that long.