Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the players and parky

2»

Comments

• Options
    I won't be there on the day but have been thinking about my response if I were. I think a lot will depend on the result on the day. A good performance with lots of effort and a result would make me more inclined to forgive them their sins and send them off for their summer hols with a cheer. If they serve up another plate of cold pish and we suffer the indignity of Norwich turning us over at home and have to watch as they celebrate at the other end (or all over the ground...) and I don't think I could be so charitable.

Some players are obviously excluded from any flack but unfortunately it's a team game and you stand or fall together. Unless they cold arrange to space them out at appropriate intervals!
  • Options
    Parkinson should do a lap of honour on his own so we can tell him how great he is.
  • Options
    have a whip round and send parky, hudson et al on an end of season tour of mexico
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Hudson and Youga have made mistakes, but have not done so in my eyes for not trying or giving 100%. , but i can't really fault their effort. Players like Holland and Its been the most crap season i can remember, but there are not enough individuals walking round that pitch that i'm angry enough with not to clap like i always do.

.[/quote]

from the bloke who invented

Another Striker goes past Marky Goes past Marky Hudson

LOL
  • Options
    Won't be there, as it clashes with the Kent v Middx Friends Provident Trophy game and cricket seems to offer more promise and less heartbreak than football right now.

But couldn't we present Parky with an air ticket to New Zealand, like when Curbs left? I know it's not actually confirmed he's going yet. But if we make it a one way ticket, perhaps he'll get the hint...we could even make it first-class and throw in 12 months hotel accomodation. Still cheaper than paying him off!
  • Options
    Agree with AFKA.

Asked Rob about this last night and he said the lap is for the players to show their appreciation to the fans.

And, of course, for us to see who has the cutest child !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]And, of course, for us to see who has the cutest child !

I think the WAG's should be dragged round too so we judge who has the hottest bird/fella.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]And, of course, for us to see who has the cutest child !

I think the WAG's should be dragged round too so we judge who has the hottest bird/fella.

You a two way door large?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

You a two way door large?

I was just trying to be politically correct in that a player may be homosexual and have a fella instead of a wife/girlfriend.
  • Options
    lol I was only kidding, missed out one of these though -> ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    Another Striker goes past Marky Goes past Marky Hudson

That is such a great song that i really want hudson to stay next year, in case we get to use it again!