Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barcelona or Real Madrid

2»

Comments

• Options
    Has to be Barca, go Barca. Madrid suffered royally from the fascist pigs but Real Madrid is too much of a fascist team.

Go Barca!
  • Options
    Blimey, Real Madrid 2-6 Barcelona wish I had sky - briefly
  • Options
    Barca were simply awsome last night everytime they went forward looked like they were gona score from the centre back pique man utd let him go! To the apprently past it henry they were awsome, watch out chelsea.. messi what a player looks like the ball is glued to his feet that's why u can sell ronaldinho when u have him and the kid borja as back up, messis only down would be his close range finishing, against chelsea and last night he missed a few in the 6 yard box... shame on him... he he
  • Options
    Can't see Chelsea giving them the park in the sam way that Real did. Another Barca Arsenal final would be awesome.
  • Options
    Recored it last night and just watched it. Absolutely outstanding performance, their attacking play is simply unbelievable at times. Only downside is they can be suspect at the back.
    As the commentator said though, it's not even ordinary players they were walking round, Madrid had won 17 of their last 18 league games and the likes of Raul, Robben, Higuain, Ramos, Cannavaro are all world class players and they were ripped apart.
  • Options
    So much of Barca's brilliance comes from Xavi and Iniesta. I honestly think they are the best midfield combination I've ever seen. The front three are obviously awesome as well, but without those two doing all the donkey work there's no way they'd dominate games the way they do. Last night was like watching a symphony with two conductors.
  • Options
    what a fixture real madrid vs barcelona is going to be next season. real are signing benzema now as well. maybe that means that barcelona will get david villa.

La Liga is going to have more than it's fair share of the world's greatest players next year. Maybe this is the beginning of the premier league losing its position as the best league in the world?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]I have always favoured Real Madrid. But over the last few seasons I have found Barcelona's football irresistible and I will be supporting them on Saturday night.
    I prefer Barca by a mile and will enjoy watching the Galaticos win absolutely feck all next season.
    Vamos Barcelona campion una otra ves
  • Options
    barcelona for me
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Barca. For reasons too numerous to mention! No-one outside Spain should ever root for the Madrileno scum. Franco used them as a plaything for years. Even now they are bankrolled by the government to a ridiculous degree.[/quote]

Yep.

Barca all the way.

més que un club.

Real Madrid = fascists.[/quote]

What a sweeping statement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I prefer the term 'what an accurate statement'
  • Options
    Barca definitely.

Can't stand the filth from Madrid.
  • Options
    Barca for me too!
  • Options
    Barca even more so now.
  • Options
    I've always been more in the Barca camp, but Kaka being my favourite player in the world I can see me watching a lot more Madrid now. I'll have to get a shirt too.
  • Options
    F'ck em both - come on Athletico Bilboa!
  • Options
    Barca for me, great football.

Real Madrid, the Harlem Globetrotters of football.
  • Options
    Espanyol for me, can't stand big clubs, whatever country they come from, they make the game so boring. Especially these two and Celtic and Rangers.
  • Options
    Barca, any day.

Went to Barca v Sevilla in April and loved it.

Also, if Barca get Villa, I don't care who Real buy, I think Barca will win the title, though I think both will destroy almost all the lesser teams - Barca just pass round them, and there aren;t many better flat-track bullies than Ronaldo.
  • Options
    neither - UCD Lanzarote!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Neither, big clubs are for dimwits and the insecure. Valladolid are my boys, great little town and you bump into the players after game...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Neither, big clubs are for dimwits and the insecure. Valladolid are my boys, great little town and you bump into the players after game...

Why the insult?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]neither - UCD Lanzarote!
    Balls to that - UD Fuerteventura FTW!
  • Options
    espaniol or athletico madrid
  • Options
    Malaga beating Madrid 1-0. Barca on the backfoot v Valladolid but still 0-0 - 10 mins in.
  • Options
    Seville