Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Ivy

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Went to Locanda Locatelli a few weeks back in a hawaian shirt and drop crotch shorts ... :p
    Dear oh dear
  • Options
    Read this thread and decided to go tomorrow. Just sorted out tickets so looking forward to it now
  • Options
    yeah but what's the vegetarian food like huh?
  • Options
    All of you heading for The Ivy have a great time...reminds me I've not been there for a few years now....must head back there sometime soon.
  • Options
    Didn't particularly rate it. The food was OK, and despite saying that I had an hour and a half they didn't move us on. I'd made a reservation for 12 and was astonished that everyone get kept waiting outside in the rain until ten past. Simply wouldn't happen at a proper classy restaurant. There's dozens of better places. Sheeky its fishy sister for a start. For a similar type of thing I'd suggest the Forge nearby. Less chance of catching a glimpse of a former Britain's Got Talent semi finalist but also less chance of being asked to piss off before you've finished your coffee.
  • Options
    Went there for lunch yesterday, wasn't rushed really enjoyed and thanks to everyone on here for recommending the shepherds pie it was gorgeous.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Went to Locanda Locatelli a few weeks back in a hawaian shirt and drop crotch shorts ... :p

Last time I was there Ric Sven and Nancy were at the next table. He wasn't wearing an hawaiian shirt though..