Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where do you "Log on" from.

Whilst sitting here in my office typing away on CL I suddenly thought where do you all "Log On" from, is it at work, home or on the move via a lap top.

I am based in my office in Maidstone, it's my own company so I am only doing myself as far as time is concerned, however I make sure none of my staff can see my screen so when they see my fingers flying over the keyboard they think I am hard at it.

Where do you do your "lifing" from and where are you based?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]Whilst sitting here in my office typing away on CL I suddenly thought where do you all "Log On" from, is it at work, home or on the move via a lap top.

I am based in my office in Maidstone, it's my own company so I am only doing myself as far as time is concerned, however I make sure none of my staff can see my screen so when they see my fingers flying over the keyboard they think I am hard at it.

Sometimes work sometimes home.
  • What Len said
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]What Len said[/quote]

What Shooters said that Len Said
  • Office - first thing I check in the morning. and then throughout much of the day.

Home - Whenever I get a few mins I bring out the iPhone and browse away

It's becoming an addiction now!
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]

however I make sure none of my staff can see my screen so when they see my fingers flying over the keyboard they think I am hard at it.

ha ha, Mike/Paul ....... Your staff are too 'busy' on Facebook to even notice ....... !

;o)
  • forgot to add - I sometimes post from the toilet!

Technically it could be said I log on when I log out.....

I'll get my coat
  • At work in Ashford. Viva la NHS
  • mainly home but the odd afternoon at work
  • At work and then on the mobile, can't post messages from the mobile though, so just lurk.
  • chislehurst massive!
  • Sponsored links:

• Depends where I am working - fortunately I can work from home a lot - so based on the last year I would guess on average 35% home, 65% work (and that can be almost anywhere but normally revolves around Frankfurt and Singapore)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]

however I make sure none of my staff can see my screen so when they see my fingers flying over the keyboard they think I am hard at it.

ha ha, Mike/Paul ....... Your staff are too 'busy' on Facebook to even notice ....... !

;o)

Lol Oggy, don't I know it, all joking aside they are a good bunch, they all have a bit of Facebook during their lunch break but all things considered I cannot complain.

10 out of 10 for observation mate, taking a note of my sarcastic comment in the "Names" thread, my name is Mike, I was just having a laugh :-)
  • work all day on mobile when not.
  • My room at halls

The library

That's about it
  • From office at home in Coventry or from office at work in Birmingham
  • At home with me new laptop.
  • in my office on a laptop and then occasionly at home.
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]What Len said

What Shooters said that Len Said

What Leftbehind said that shooter's said that Len Said ;o)
  • Work, home and on my Blackberry
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]Whilst sitting here in my office typing away on CL I suddenly thought where do you all "Log On" from, is it at work, home or on the move via a lap top.

Sometimes from work, sometimes from home and sometimes when I am working from home.

I have some friends who work in Maidstone for a company that's run by Charlton fan. Even though it's his own company, he's often on here during work hours. He doesn't think they know what he's doing. (They're on here all the time as well)

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]Whilst sitting here in my office typing away on CL I suddenly thought where do you all "Log On" from, is it at work, home or on the move via a lap top.

Sometimes from work, sometimes from home and sometimes when I am working from home.

I have some friends who work in Maidstone for a company that's run by Charlton fan. Even though it's his own company, he's often on here during work hours. He doesn't think they know what he's doing. (They're on here all the time as well)

;-)

LMFAO!

Do they know their boss is really called Paul, or maybe that's his secret Holmesdale End alias ...... ?

(oops! sorry, Mike)

;o)
  • from my iphone
  • Ipad, Android Phone, home pc, work pc, seriously addicted lurker....shame on me
  • 99% iphone
  • chislehurst massive!
    Was that you logging out?
  • From my iPhone whilst at work and at home
  • A crack house
  • Mainly at work, except for match threads.
    I try not to waste too much of my time at home.
  • At the mugg and bean cafe in Johannesburg airport enroute to Safari!
  • My computer...........