Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wouldya?

Comments

• Options
    No way, WOT A DOG.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]She used to work at C4 and I had a couple of dealings with her. She's actually a nice lady.

Also, believe it or not, those pictures are flattering.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]She used to work at C4 and I had a couple of dealings with her. She's actually a nice lady.

Did you? ;-)
  • Options
    I believe you Dave.
  • Options
    Kate Bush, absolutely lovely.

It's a big no for the other one (my first no on the "Would ya" subject)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]

Did you? ;-)

Tried, failed!
  • Options
    its a Nil Pwoint from the Falconwood judges
  • Options
    Does she talk or just woof?
  • Options
    I would rather be a Pear Cider drinker
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]I would rather be a Pear Cider drinker

gay-test.jpg

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Why's Lloyd sam Kelly Youga in the pic?
  • Options
    Heather Rabbatts reminds me of...
  • Options
    I am shocked that she found TWO men to marry her!!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]I would rather be a Pear Cider drinker

;-)
    eyes.gif

;-)[/quote]
  • Options
    If any of you were thinking of dear old Heather, you have to put a peg on your nose...............

& Kate is great, she was in the same class at school as my sister
  • Options
    Kate is absolutely lush, Lil Sis.
  • Options
    you got great taste Oggy!
  • Options
    KBLS i knew kate when she went to a school in Welling. She use to hang around with a group of girls-- they used to have our names written on their jeans (not genes). she was very quiet slim almost to skinny then , but she could only have been 15 ------------ops i mean 16 !
  • Options
    Strange GH, she went to a convent school in Abbey Wood. Not sure what primary school she was at though, so she could have been even younger than 16, you dirty dawg ;-)
  • Options
    That rabbits woman looks strikingly like our friend at Selhurst
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rampant Lions or should it now be rampant Rabbatts ?
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]KBLS i knew kate when she went to a school in Welling. She use to hang around with a group of girls-- they used to have our names written on their jeans (not genes). she was very quiet slim almost to skinny then , but she could only have been 15
    ops i mean 16 !

I think she attended St Joseph's Convent Grammar in Abbey Wood. In fact I recall some quite fit 6th form young ladies
    from that period around 75ish ;-)
  • Options
    What were you doing hanging around convent schools in 1975, Nelse ...... ?

;o)
  • Options
    Good God, all this jail bait.

I'll stick with Kate Bush, I think she's lush and I'd love to hear her sing the high notes ........

;o)
  • Options
    Its a "yeah !!!" for Kate Bush:
    That other "woman", do you need a lead if you take her out ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]What were you doing hanging around convent schools in 1975, Nelse ...... ?

;o)
    I went out with a girl from there from 74 to 75 she was a 6th former. I was 19 ........ Long time ago mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nelsenout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]What were you doing hanging around convent schools in 1975, Nelse ...... ?

;o)
    I went out with a girl from there from 74 to 75 she was a 6th former. I was 19 ........ Long time ago mate.

Well you are 4 days older than me, lol
  • Options
    Nelson im sure it was Welling ? she used to hang out with this group of girls from there ,would have been between 72/75
  • Options
    Where abouts did you live in Welling back then, GH ....?

Bothe Nelse and me grew up in Welling.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Where abouts did you live in Welling back then, GH ....?

Bothe Nelse and me grew up in Welling.

Falconwood to be correct LOL