Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wouldya?

13»

Comments

• Options
    That didn't stop us hanging around Welling Corner, and in the Wimpy Bar, lol
  • Options
    No Oggy, used to be with the Charlton peeps from Welling and Plumpstead , i was Barnehurst way.

Im sure that group of girls including Kate went to Elsa Rd. There was a club in Welling we used to meet em. I looked like Brian Connely from the group Sweet (no laughing) in them days ----------was more than 30 years back !! and im not joking about them walking round with our names on their jeans ------------and no it wasnt f**king Tesco`s
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Rampant Lions or should it now be rampant Rabbatts ?

i laughed!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]No Oggy, used to be with the Charlton peeps from Welling and Plumpstead , i was Barnehurst way.

Im sure that group of girls including Kate went to Elsa Rd. There was a club in Welling we used to meet em. I looked like Brian Connely from the group Sweet (no laughing) in them days
    was more than 30 years back !! and im not joking about them walking round with our names on their jeans
    and no it wasnt f**king Tesco`s

Brilliant story, GH ...... I've now got this mental picture of you looking like Brian Connelly with his long tresses of blonde hair.
    You'll be drinking pear cider next!

;o)
  • Options
    DA9 drinks PINK yes PINK pear cider !

wig wham bam etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Nelson im sure it was Welling ? she used to hang out with this group of girls from there ,would have been between 72/75

Could well have been St Josephs was toward Abbeywood from the sharp turning in Wickham Lane.

The girl I new came from Blackfen but travelled to St Joseph's as it was Catholic.
    My first wifes sister went there too and she came from Abbeywood (Lesness Abbey way on Abbey Road before the house was kocked down and the family moved to Thamesmead)
  • Options
    The club was in Wickham Lane began with an L i think.
  • Options
    Nelse you are spot on. Both the elder Killer sisters were good gals there. The younger being in the same year as darling Kate. You may know them? Well, well before my time of course ;-)
  • Options
    Does Ms Bush follow the fortunes of the rip roaring free scoring addicks though? that is the question.
  • Options
    Oh sweet Jesus, No!

BTW - can someone explain to me how to insert a picture into a topic?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cipollini[/cite]BTW - can someone explain to me how to insert a picture into a topic?

when you find a pic you want to post, right click on the mouse till you see view image, a seperate screen will pop with an address at the top, highlight the address with your mouse come back to life then click on bbc code, you will see a icon that looks like a tv screen, paste the address of the image image and hey presto..

funny-picture-1195920141.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry Adamthe addick - I must be the worlds biggest techospaz. When I right click on a picture, the options I get are:

Save picture as
    Email picture
    Print picture
    Go to my pictures
    Set as background
    Set as desktop item
    Copy
    Add to favourites
    Properties.

No view image!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 drinks PINK yes PINK pear cider !

wig wham bam etc

I work with a gay guy some weekends, and he reckons the blokes that keep going on about others alleged sexuality and infering have issues themselves, that's all I'm saying :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cipollini[/cite]Sorry Adamthe addick - I must be the worlds biggest techospaz. When I right click on a picture, the options I get are:

you get those options once the image is ok to go, if the picture you want is on a page with lots of other writing or picture put your mouse on the picture you want then do the view image procedure as said earlier, if however your on google images you click on view larger image its already done so you just need to copy and paste the address into the Screen box when it comes up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 drinks PINK yes PINK pear cider !

wig wham bam etc

I work with a gay guy some weekends, and he reckons the blokes that keep going on about others alleged sexuality and infering have issues themselves, that's all I'm saying :-)

E's got a boyfriend, E's got a boyfriend!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]E's got a boyfriend, E's got a boyfriend!

1010688157_dc6bc138ec.jpg?v=0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]

Now that's funny :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]

Is that a young Gene Hunt in the background!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    related_65518_0_7f90afdfae6eeff6068d41087ab17db5.jpgmike-bailey_65519.jpg?pvw=2related_65518_0_7f90afdfae6eeff6068d41087ab17db5.jpg

Cipolleni

When you right click on the picture and you get the menu options you described you should then click properties. This will open another window which will include the URL address for the picture. This is the address you should copy and paste as Adam explained.

The picture does not appear until you click the 'Preview Post' button.
  • Options
    wouldn't touch her with a 25 ft electrified cattle prod tbh