Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zheng Zhi: It is impossible to return to homeland

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
Zheng Zhi: It is impossible to return to homeland, it is not a big question to apply for the new work permit.I will continue to play in UK

Comments

• Options
    I hope Zheng Zhi remains at The Valley but sadly cannot see Charlton being able to offer him either the money or football he desires.
  • Options
    郑智表示,他正在积极的想办法,“从国家队这边想办法不大可能了,我正在向英国劳工部提出申诉,经纪人也在帮我跑这件事情,应该说问题不大吧,下个赛季不出意外我应该还会留在英国。”

最近有消息说,郑智有可能会火线加盟山东鲁能,甚至代表鲁能参加亚冠的比赛,这种说法遭到了郑智的否认,他说:“回国踢球是不可能的,我首先肯定还是留在欧洲。”经纪人正在帮助郑智积极联系新的球队,对于外界热炒的加盟曼联等传闻,郑智没有给予正面的回应。
  • Options
    So are you Zi Zi or his fans?
  • Options
    Should zheng zhi be named South London Press Player of the Year? Or perhaps you think Jonjo Shelvey deserves the award for his fine season. Vote now by emailing sport@slp.co.uk and you could win a signed Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    This is weiiiiirrd.
  • Options
    As much as we undoubtedly love ZZ, he hasn't played enough footy this year to get the player of the year award....

Would love it if he stays, but I am not optimistic.
  • Options
    So are you Zi Zi or his fans?
    ----------------------------
    I hope Zheng Zhi remains at The Valley ,Then zizi becomes the legend of charlton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: zizi-fans[/cite]郑智表示,他正在积极的想办法,“从国家队这边想办法不大可能了,我正在向英国劳工部提出申诉,经纪人也在帮我跑这件事情,应该说问题不大吧,下个赛季不出意外我应该还会留在英国。”

最近有消息说,郑智有可能会火线加盟山东鲁能,甚至代表鲁能参加亚冠的比赛,这种说法遭到了郑智的否认,他说:“回国踢球是不可能的,我首先肯定还是留在欧洲。”经纪人正在帮助郑智积极联系新的球队,对于外界热炒的加盟曼联等传闻,郑智没有给予正面的回应。

Easy for you to say.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    zizi does not want to return to luneng shandong,he want to remain playing in UK football club
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: zizi-fans[/cite]zizi does not want to return to luneng shandong,he want to remains in UK

He can use my spare room if he likes !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder where AFKA had been today..
  • Options
    zizi in liaoning football club
  • Options
    xin_09201051511267182736155.jpg

Zheng with what we in england call... Bell End...
  • Options
    zizi 05/14/2009
  • Options
    zizi
  • Options
    Do you feel threatened adam ?
  • Options
    ZIZI
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Do you feel threatened adam ?

hell no.. its nice to have a bit of international rivialy..

cover.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2009
    ZIZI
  • Options
    ZIZI
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    05/14/2009
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    xin_30206050810154531061729.jpg

its gona hurt...
  • Options
    ZZ has turned into the kind of player I thought he ought to have been. Last season in the championship, despite his goal tally, I thought he was too lightweight, particularly in the tackle. He seemed a tremendously skilful player but lacked strength.

This season I honestly believe that had Racon and ZZ been fit all season we'd still be a championship side. ZZ is a terrific footballer and I think his experience at Charlton ha made him a better player.
  • Options
    And when he has played this season, he's made Charlton a far better team - as results generally show.

We'll miss him when he goes.
  • Options
    Yep, I agree Oggy, he , forgive me for saying it, will go to a better team.
  • Options
    Unfortunately we've turned ZZ into a good footballer and given him plenty of experience in how the British game is played. I say unfortunate because he'll leave and on a free transfer, so no money to us and some outfit will reap the full benefit of our investment.