Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zheng Zhi: It is impossible to return to homeland

2»

Comments

• Options
    And how many replica shirts did we sell in China .... ?

Missed opportunity *shakes head*

;o)
  • Options
    this is my favourite thread in ages.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    This is the bit that worries me the most:

对于外界热炒的加盟曼联等传闻,郑智没有给予正面的回应

...because, until now, I hadn't realised that 曼联 were even interested in him.
  • Options
    zizi tops - shame, painfull but he is really too good for us...bailey, racon and zizi - shelvey in the hole - decent premiership midfield if they had a couple seasons together....<sighs>
  • Options
    I used to be a big fan of ZZ, but now I'm not so sure. Have come round to the way of thinking of some others on here that he flatters to deceive - a bit Matt Holland-esque in that he never actually dominates a match. Will be a shame to lose him for nothing, though, as I do think he could go on and be a better player elsewhere.
  • Options
    Oi leave matty alone he is a defensive midfielder whereas Zheng is an attacking midfielder
  • Options
    I'm a tad worried about this obsession for ZZ
  • Options
    i think ZZ played his best football for us in the last few games of this season. i never saw what the fuss was about him to be honest, knew he was in the shop window so to speak so was bloody awsome last few games shame really, can easily see a lower prem club comming in for him, Fulham would be a good move as Danny murphy is getting on abit now and they have massive links to aisa.
  • Options
    More pics of ZZ please (any of him avin his hair cut)??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: zizi-fans[/cite]05/14/2009[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_457413 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]uuuu.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]
    Do you like him then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers adam!!

I feel better now :-)
  • Options
    I used to be a big fan of ZZ, but now I'm not so sure. Have come round to the way of thinking of some others on here that he flatters to deceive - a bit Matt Holland-esque in that he never actually dominates a match. Will be a shame to lose him for nothing, though, as I do think he could go on and be a better player elsewhere.

This thread is not the place for questioning ZiZi's ability! This thread is only for obsessive, stalkerish love and respect for him. ;0)

i would love ZZ to stay but he should be playing at a higher level really.