Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rod 'Spanner' Liddle ......

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Where have they found 43,500 fans from?

Family, or mates who support Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man U, Liverpool etc.

I doubt there will be more than 20k actual Millwall fans there.
  • Options
    having a new roof put on and the 2 roofers now tell me they are Wall. One says he has been to CAFC more in last 10 years than Millwall, and the other has only been to the new dean once. Both late 40z, both taking all their family and ohhhhhhhhh by the way if i want a ticket they both have spares.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]having a new roof put on and the 2 roofers now tell me they are Wall. One says he has been to CAFC more in last 10 years than Millwall, and the other has only been to the new dean once. Both late 40z, both taking all their family and ohhhhhhhhh by the way if i want a ticket they both have spares.

Well i hope you've sacked the pair of them and are now currently recruiting for new roofers then!!
  • Options
    You going ?
  • Options
    Anyone watching him on come dine with me election special? What a tool he is.
  • Options
    A fat, less charming Clarkson without a good car programme to fall back on, basically.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]A fat, less charming Clarkson without a good car programme to fall back on, basically.

Very funny Morts.