Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Todd

See Andy Todd has signed for Perth Glory, Have to ask him what really happened in the lunch room.

Comments

• Options
    that would be rather brave of you
  • Options
    I Met Andy and his wife a few years back on a plane, chatted with him for about 30 mins.....lovely bloke, I wish him all the best
  • Options
    Another example of Curbs poor man management skills.Once you cross him there is no going back.
  • Options
    Yes tommo Curbs was an absolute crap manager ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tommo[/cite]Another example of Curbs poor man management skills.Once you cross him there is no going back.

Oh really...is that a fact Thommo...you chin your first team keeper...putting him out of action....and then expect nothing to come of it....FFS get real pal!!
  • Options
    I think Id have chinned him myself under the circumstances....as far as Andy was concerned he took the punishment like a Gentleman
  • Options
    I don't remember the situation what happened?
  • Options
    Andy chinned Deano for getting up to stuff with his missus.
  • Options
    he never got up to stuff with his missus. dearie me.
  • Options
    LEG END - Any woman that sleeps with a bloke as ugly as Deano though would have to be a right Munter!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i thought he just made a joke about todd's wife? or have i fallen for the propoaganda?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]I think Id have chinned him myself under the circumstances....as far as Andy was concerned he took the punishment like a Gentleman

Agreed Tel....from what I heard.
    However there clearly wasn't going to be the possibilty of those two being at the same club....when Curbs had to make the choice of who was out the door it was a no brainer...nothing to do with bad man management as has been suggested.
  • Options
    Deano gazzumped Todd over a house purchase.

Can't stand Todd - for several reasons.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Andy chinned Deano for getting up to stuff with his missus.

Rubbish!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tommo[/cite]Another example of Curbs poor man management skills.Once you cross him there is no going back.

Oh really...is that a fact Thommo...you chin your first team keeper...putting him out of action....and then expect nothing to come of it....FFS get real pal!!
    Agreed.
  • Options
    yes i think it was something to do with deano getting his wife to ask todd's wife about how much a house cost in sevenoaks or something like that.

I remember kiely and todd coming out at the time after the event as people were spreading malicious gossip on Netaddicks saying he was shagging her etc when it was all untrue and that they were upset at what they had read.
  • Options
    and that was another story "leaked" by the infamous Charlton Heights... which lead to a great ding dong on netaddicks between him and mick collins.

Now that was popcorn time for sure.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and that was another story "leaked" by the infamous Charlton Heights... which lead to a great ding dong on netaddicks between him and mick collins.

True.

Big Merv loved his popcorn :-)
  • Options
    lol... always had it that it was merv and i wont hear any different.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Curb_It headlocked Deano for getting up to stuff with his own missus.
    FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and that was another story "leaked" by the infamous Charlton Heights... which lead to a great ding dong on netaddicks between him and mick collins.

Curb_it....did we ever discover Heights identity?....I always got the impression that the club might have set up some sort of a scam to catch him out....not sure if that ever came off (or indeed if it ever happened) but he certainly disappeared all of a sudden, which left some thinking that might have been the case.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes i think it was something to do with deano getting his wife to ask todd's wife about how much a house cost in sevenoaks or something like that.

And that deserved a smack in the face? Surely there was more to it than that?!
  • Options
    im sure there was chris. i dont know the full details.

no Soundas... but addickted above is intimating Mervyn Day might have had hand in it! haha.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes i think it was something to do with deano getting his wife to ask todd's wife about how much a house cost in sevenoaks or something like that.

And that deserved a smack in the face? Surely there was more to it than that?!

Yeah..... about a £100,000 worth of reasons.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]im sure there was chris. i dont know the full details.

no Soundas... but addickted above is intimating Mervyn Day might have had hand in it! haha.

Yeah I'd heard that...nothing ever proved though.
  • Options
    He was a bit of a nutter though, didn't he break Phil Browns jaw when they were at Bolton?
    Good player though and after he left us he was Blackburns POTY 2 seasons running.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]he never got up to stuff with his missus. dearie me.

What I heard at the time from a bloke that see near me at The Valley, never questioned it but I guess I shouldn't have taken it for granted that he wouldn't lie. Oh well, I kinda know the reason now.
  • Options
    Don't know where all these stories come from, but I was told that Todd went in hard for a 50:50 ball with Deano in a training match and Deano got upset as he thought that Todd could have broken his hand...it all went off and Todd lumped him.... Of course, that could of been because of houses and what not...who knows...? I always liked Todd as a player...."Toddy's going to get ya"...
  • Options
    Didn't we get Todd after he lamped someone at Derby?
  • Options
    I heard that Todd gazumped Deano's missus. 100,000 times. Is that right?