Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Todd

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Didn't we get Todd after he lamped someone at Derby?

Yes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Didn't we get Todd after he lamped someone at Derby?

Phil Brown I think !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Don't know where all these stories come from, but I was told that Todd went in hard for a 50:50 ball with Deano in a training match and Deano got upset as he thought that Todd could have broken his hand...it all went off and Todd lumped him...

Sounds much more sensible
  • Options

And we signed him not long after he lamped Graham Stuart in a match...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: tommo[/cite]Another example of Curbs poor man management skills.Once you cross him there is no going back.[/quote]

Oh really...is that a fact Thommo...you chin your first team keeper...putting him out of action....and then expect nothing to come of it....FFS get real pal!![/quote]

NOTE THE ORIGINAL POST WAS Tommo and not THOMMO Grrrr!
  • Options

Todd left Bolton under a cloud, after allegedly breaking assistant manager Phil Brown's jaw and cheekbone in an incident at a team bonding session.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    i seem to remember that phil brown made a comment about andy todd's dad, colin, who had been sacked as bolton manager.

or maybe brown slept with his wife. ;0)
  • Options
    Was this the time when Richard Murray arrived at Sparrows Lane in his clown car, doors fell off in a puff of smoke, parp, parp etc etc?
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Don't know where all these stories come from, but I was told that Todd went in hard for a 50:50 ball with Deano in a training match and Deano got upset as he thought that Todd could have broken his hand...it all went off and Todd lumped him.... Of course, that could of been because of houses and what not...who knows...? I always liked Todd as a player...."Toddy's going to get ya"...

Was this the time when Richard Murray arrived at Sparrows Lane in his clown car, doors fell off in a puff of smoke, parp, parp etc etc?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Didn't we get Todd after he lamped someone at Derby?[/quote]

Todd left[b]Bolton[/b]under a cloud, after allegedly breaking assistant manager Phil Brown's jaw and cheekbone in an incident at a team bonding session.[/quote]

Now that must've smudged Phil Browns tan.
  • Options
    This may have cropped up before, but I seem to remember Colin Todd (then of Birmingham) being sent off at the Valley some years ago. So with son Andy (then of Bolton) also getting a red card when playing against us at home is this a unique double for the Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    F***ing hellfire - its like being on the island from Lost and time travelling back to Netaddicks circa 2003. No-one has a fookin clue what really went on - shut up going on about it FFS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]F***ing hellfire - its like being on the island from Lost and time travelling back to Netaddicks circa 2003. No-one has a fookin clue what really went on - shut up going on about it FFS

Evening Mr Angry!!
  • Options
    Didn'tToddy do the damage to Brown at Bolton with a stool (of the sitting variety)
  • Options
    Either way, it's a massive signing for the Glory over here. The fella is a quality player, and I'm sure he'll have a ding dong of a battle with Kevin Muscat of the melbourne Victory. Muscat is a nasty piece of work in the A league, but Todd wont stand for any of his bullsh*t. I Look forward to the battle!
  • Options
    Id be delighted if Melbourne had got him....

him and muscat at the back would have been a very solid pairing...

We did resign Hernandez so thats the good pre season news for us...

I reckon we will be a force again this year Christian... and weve got the best fans...

Check this from last years grand final...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KITR6aGEV-A&feature=related
  • Options
    Up the Mariners!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Up the Mariners!!!

Mariners pfft...;)