Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone off to Wembley this Weekend...

Comments

• Options
    we wont be able to get a drink in a local pub if they dont go up. one publican has already said he will be told to shut that day/night.
  • Options
    ZZZzzzzzz.....
  • Options
    My brother is a Gills fan. He offered me a ticket, yet to go to the new Wembley, i declined.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    I didn't really know you needed an excuse to go to a football match.

I watch loads of teams I don't support, simply because I enjoy watching football, not everyone buys into the same rivalry as you.

Quite right too sharpey.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]ZZZzzzzzz.....
    Don't you whack Suzi or les_says next season if you don't go up mate - because you will.....apparently.
  • Options
    if your bored Grouch f**k ff and dont come on here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]ZZZzzzzzz.....
    Don't you whack Suzi or les_says next season if you don't go up mate - because you will.....apparently.

He knows better than to mess with me :-) I'll do my speciality nipple twist on him!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Because we're the smallest club in the world!

Your right there Groucho but who actually are you and what do you want?
  • Options
    GoonerMillwallHater - Not bored. It's just your radical 1980s opinions trigger some sort of narcoleptic reation.Don't worry about me though mate. I'm ok thanks.

Suz - You'd be mistaken for thinking i don't like it!
  • Options
    ollie's going with his old man and one other fella on here said he's going, so what, i don't understand the need for the paranoid witch hunts. so anyone with a millwall mate isn't proper charlton? - bollocks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oi Groucho, when we going out for a beer mate? long time no see... (am I allowed to say I hope you win Sunday on here?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Oi Groucho, when we going out for a beer mate? long time no see... (am I allowed to say I hope you win Sunday on here?)

yes thats allowed (except if goonerhater sees it) - what isn't allowed however is revealing the winner of the apprentice - whoops! ;-)
  • Options
    I know bloody loads of part-time Gillingham fans who are going tomorrow. I have told everyone of them if they go up and I see them near the ground next year I will punch them. My best pal is a Gillingham fan throug and through but most of the locals round here don't give a rats arse about that poxy club unless there is a chance of a big day out.

At least I can get down Chatham high street tomorrow to pay for my holiday with an exodus of the jam roll monkies from the towns.

Gillingham fans, like any fan, who go as often as they can are part of the same blood group as me and I say fair one. Knobheads who are plastic big four 'supporters' who are jumping on the band wagon are fair game for outright abuse though in my book.
  • Options
    It probably depends on who you see as our “proper” rivals. Some of the older boys seem to think it’s Millwall, whereas I’d (23) go for Palace. I’d probably go and watch Millwall at Wembley, but I couldn’t imagine going and watching Palace. Also there is a big difference between and supporting.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]It probably depends on who you see as our “proper” rivals. Some of the older boys seem to think it’s Millwall, whereas I’d (23) go for Palace. I’d probably go and watch Millwall at Wembley, but I couldn’t imagine going and watching Palace. Also there is a big difference between and supporting.
    agree.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Gillingham fans, like any fan, who go as often as they can are part of the same blood group as me and I say fair one. Knobheads who are plastic big four 'supporters' who are jumping on the band wagon are fair game for outright abuse though in my book.
    Spot on Carter.

I have no idea how anyone can also follow a team of a similar level to Charlton. Enjoy the band wagons guys.
  • Options
    If Rangers ever entered the English leagues - who would you support?
  • Options
    JohnBoy i actually want them to win --------- the thought of them at The valley again is to fecking awful.

Maybe some of the more yoothfull should actually see a Charlton V Millwall game at The Valley, maybe they should sample the "friendly banter and rivalry". Its nothing like a Palarse game.

Suzi maybe you should ask Tavern , what he thinks.

People geting put in hospital in dartford weeks before the game--------people hunted around the ground and pointed out by their Millwal "mates" -- knocks on the door telling peple not to go to the game------people stabbed--- kids geting their scarfs nicked--------visits to your local bozer mob handed ---------- yes maybe its just freindly banter and those dear fluffy Lions are just footie lovers.

Still what do i know only lived in Deptford (the darkest of dark Millwall places)for over 10 years worked there 15 years and seen 20 ish Charlton Millwall games.
  • Options
    GH, who do you hate more, Millwall or Arsenal?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2009
    People are only going to comment on their own experiences - i've probably been to 6/7 CAFC vs. Wall games in my life (my first CAFC game was at the Old Den, I was in the Millwall end with my dad and his Millwall mate and i'm still alive) and not really seen or noticed any trouble. Yes, I do know it goes on though - like everywhere.

Then again - i've never been involved in that kind of aggro or been 100% aware of that atmosphere, gone looking or seen it. Maybe i'm just naive, in a minority etc etc.

I'm sure there are a few people on here who were involved in the old hooligan days and hence their experiences and opinions are guided by this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Oi Groucho, when we going out for a beer mate? long time no see... (am I allowed to say I hope you win Sunday on here?)

yes thats allowed (except if goonerhater sees it) - what isn't allowed however is revealing the winner of the apprentice - whoops! ;-)

I said I was sorry Suz. ** hangs head in shame ** - surprised it hasnt been mentioned on here in the apprentice (including spoilers) thread yet!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]If Rangers ever entered the English leagues - who would you support?
    If you knew anything about Scottish football you would know that would never ever happen.

However, when the two meet in the Champions League Final I will be supporting Charlton.
  • Options
    I didnt say when, I said if.
  • Options
    anyone that lived in Deptford (millwall territory) isn't real charlton - fact.

thats the kind of statements you keep coming out with goonerhater - can't you see that is ridiculous? I can't help it if I haven't got a hatred in me the same as you have for a team that i've only seen us play once in a friendly. I know there can be idiot millwall fans, same as idiot charlton fans, idiot welling fans, there are just some idiots around. as WSS says, you and others who have seen those games have a different perspective to others. some people don't believe anything ever happens at charlton until you tell them about maze hill or other such incidents. there isn't just one opinion on everything, no one is right, no one is wrong.
  • Options
    "People geting put in hospital in dartford weeks before the game--------people hunted around the ground and pointed out by their Millwal "mates" -- knocks on the door telling peple not to go to the game------people stabbed--- kids geting their scarfs nicked--------visits to your local bozer mob handed ---------- yes maybe its just freindly banter and those dear fluffy Lions are just footie lovers."

Hilarious. No, really. Hilarious. Honestly, did you read that over in your head before you hit the 'Add Your Comments' button?

You make it sound like the f**king Zimbabwe General Election!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I didnt say when, I said if.
    and I said it will never happen...
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    so it all bolox then is it Groucho ? the knocks on the doors didnt happen ? the pubs geting visits didnt happen ? people ending up in West Hill hospital didnt happen ? the mob visit to the Royal Tavarn didnt happen ? not one game over several seasons. Just me tho i made it all up.

See i thiink you prove my point ---------- Millwall are all (naughty word removed as ur Suzi`s mate)
  • Options
    Agreed.
    Spanners in Sydenham all seem to be lifelong fans,and if you don't believe them or doubt their loyality they' "kick your f**king teeth in".
    I only asked if they knew where the spanners play.................
  • Options
    Do i think you're making it all up? Partially. From what I observe, you generally talk b*ll*cks when it comes to Millwall. Then again, I can't say parts might not be true simply cos i wasnt there.

You'll kill yourself with worry before we get around to playing each other again. You'll get your little face all worked up about three weeks before the game. Lock yourself in your secret underground bunker (...that you've quite obviously prepared for such an occasion). Pants - check. Socks - check. Gentlemans liturature - check. But 'sh*t...in your panic to pack and get below ground before the nast nasty Millwall men turn up, you forgot to pack enough Alphabeti Spaghetti to see you through the 6 weeks you were planning on being away. You'll starve to death after toying with the idea of eating your own foot. A sad, lonely, but ultimately f**king crazy way to go.

Fitting too, seeing as you obviously are quite mental.
  • Options
    Dear,dear Groucho.
    Someone hit a nerve have they ?