Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills game

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
Will the Gills game be on the net today as Im stuck at work again :-(

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2009
    try www.justin.tv nothing there yet but maybe closer to the game, not sure what time sky coverage begins.
  • Options
    Josh Wright starting, the more defensive in a midfield 3.

Commentators just saying he was very impressive in the semi-final.

Barry Fuller captaining Gillingham at right back.

Mark McCammon on the bench.
  • Options
    Forgot Simon Royce in goal for Gillingham as well.
  • Options
    its a poor pic :-(
  • Options
    Mostly Gillingham, tho 0-0 at 40 mins.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markofkent[/cite]its a poor pic :-(

It's a poor game
  • Options
    p!ss poor game although Josh Wright looks really impressive as does their centre back Simon King (no 5).
  • Options
    1-0 Jills 90th min
  • Options
    Every team I have "supported" in this years play off have lost - So Come on Millwall tomorrow ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh well would have liked shrewsbury to win as it would have been a new ground,i'll just have to make do with a trip to deepest darkest kent
  • Options
    This season gets worse, and worse.

Still, on the bright side, it's cheap to get to...
  • Options
    Got a triple on the Gills, Scunny and Sheff U to win, so am well pleased with this one.

Think Scunny are a much better team than Millwall, and Adkins has got some real gems in the loan market. Still what do I know, just hpe the best teams win.
  • Options
    The victory parade through the Medway towns will take place on Monday. All caravans and horses welcome.
  • Options
    That's 6 points already in the bag for next season.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    And they said The Jills averaged just 6,000 fans last season AND their goal was from a corner that shouldn't have been as it came off the Gillingham player's knee.What a joke, as everyone says two local games and 6 easy points on the way to promotion!!!
  • Options
    Gills deserved to win and Josh Wright was outstanding i thought.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: h[/cite]Gills deserved to win and Josh Wright was outstanding i thought.

Do one h!
  • Options
    i wont be so positive if the other lot win tomorrow....
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Another reason I wanted The Jills to lose out is because I would have liked us to have gone after Simon King...their exciting centre back who has hit top form this season ....some player that and destined for bigger and better things IMHO...their player of the year of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    for fuck sake i would never have thought we would be playing the gills in a competitve game for a long long time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fish-Costa-Fortune[/cite]That's 6 points already in the bag for next season.

Seems a little over confident, they are on the up..................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fish-Costa-Fortune[/cite]That's 6 points already in the bag for next season.

We're the best team South of the Thames, should be no problem next season.
    Up by December.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

We're the best team South of the Thames, should be no problem next season.
    Up by December.

You're not and you wont be.
  • Options
    Want a bet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]Want a bet?

That you wont be promoted by December?? I admire your spirit, but I think you would struggle to find backing from your own on that one.

Save your money for those away days next season.

Was quite happy to take Henry's a couple of season's ago though ;-)
  • Options
    It's not all bad. Although I would have preferred Shrewsbury, I'm consoling myself that Gillingham is just down the road and we'll get to sing "The wheels on your house go 'round and 'round..". It's a classic football chant.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Every team I have "supported" in this years play off have lost - So Come on Millwall tomorrow ;-)[/quote]

Come on millwall, come on Newcastle
  • Options
    Can we take the roof off the Jimmy Seed Stand for the home fixture against The Jills please?

Or errect some crap scaffolding with seats bolted to it maybe if we feel generous?
  • Options
    Or errect some crap scaffolding with seats bolted to it maybe if we feel generous?
    How about, if we were feeling really generous, additional parking spaces for caravans?