Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets - How is your group looking ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    8 of us had ST's last year and 7 are renewing. The other said he'd pick and choose but seeing as he went to about 2 games after the new year i'd say he won't go to many.
    For the pickers and choosers it will obviously depend on how well we do. People will naturally be more inclined to go and see a winning side. If we're flying high at xmas then who's to say a few won't get half season tickets.
    With quite a few local games i'm actually looking forward to the season.
  • Options
    You say pick and choose, i done this last year and went to 19. there will be a lot people that will do this because the outlay is not so great.
  • Options
    Most people near me said that they planned to renew.
  • Options
    I hope the lad behind me doesn't renew. I will pay the club his 300 quid for him not to be there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I hope the lad behind me doesn't renew. I will pay the club his 300 quid for him not to be there.
    PMSL. You could say that about twenty-odd pillocks near me for five of our years in the prem...
  • Options
    moving seats as all around me gone over last few seasons so moving to be near mates.......if you give up st and pick games to go so easy to think too wet....fence needs doing something good on tv.......with st its get out of diy card every other week ........my mate great bloke never been with wife on friday night since married 8 years......its lads night.......even though most nights he on his own in pub........but if lads out he always free.......same with Season Ticket .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I wonder out of all those not renewing would have renewed, and at greater expense if we were still in the Prem?

I can't wait for next season in the Third Divisions South.

As WestSideShithead nicely pointed out, I'm not bothering ;-)

Nope, can't justify it, kept mine last year and only made a few games since moving, would much rather have the money set aside for away games up north that can easily be attended.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I wonder out of all those not renewing would have renewed, and at greater expense if we were still in the Prem?

I can't wait for next season in the Third Divisions South.

As WestSideShithead nicely pointed out, I'm not bothering ;-)

Nope, can't justify it, kept mine last year and only made a few games since moving, would much rather have the money set aside for away games up north that can easily be attended.

stop fU(king around with your hair then at £40 a pop and your in
  • Options
    Surely he didn't pay someone to do it like that?