Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

today i am now very very sad

i have just found out that my little lovely super dog Jon Jo the staff has something wrong with him that can not be fixed and that he needs to go and play with the dogs in sky.

RIP JJ

Comments

• Sorry to hear that.
    hopefully he'll find Brandy & Monty, my labs, up there.
    They'll look after him.
    P
  • sorry to hear that bro
  • Sorry to hear that NLA - at least he's had a good life up to now with you good loving folks.
  • Sorry to hear that mate, at least his name was the dogs....
  • Rip JJ

Remember when my dog went away - I cried for hours. She was magnificent and that's why I won't buy a pet now as I get too attached
  • Sorry to hear that NLA, hope your ok mate
  • know how you feel mate our dog was put down not long back on his first birthday! sad times
  • just told nljr not good not good at all

very sad ollie very sad
  • In doggy heaven all cats are catchable. Miss my rotty Max.
    I took him for a walk one evening, he was a very butch, muscled dog with a loud bark & a good nature.
    Walking by a bus queue a little kid, about 4 years old, grabbed him round the neck suddenly & he stopped dead as if he'd won Crufts. I felt proud that he behaved well, cats get nowhere near that??
    Cats are just bait ;-)
  • feel terrible for your family - a dog is family member!
  • Sponsored links:

• terrible news....
  • Cats are better
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Cats are better

only if you like kissing boys ;)
  • Sorry to hear the bad news mate. RIP
  • Thats dreadful news nla. So sorry.
  • So sorry to hear that NLA,I have been without my Lab for 2 years now & I still miss her like crazy.I don't want to get another one the wrench when you have to say goodbye is just too hard to bear.
  • sorry to hear NLA - effing 'orrible when the old pooch's go.
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Cats are better
    It may not be a human loss but a pet whether it's a dog, cat or whatever grows to be part of your family and I feel so bad for NLA for having to let NLAjr know, must have been difficult.
  • feckin hell mate what happened,just logged on 4 am in florida,last time i spoke to you yesterday 10 ish you just said he had gone in for the chop?
  • Its hard enough as it is, but when you've got kids its even worse.

I was gutted when my old dog died, he managed to get to 14 and was only a little Cocker Spaniel. He had a good innings.

Still miss him though, had the most caring loving nature imaginable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Our Irish wolfhound was about 18 when she finally went - she was as old as me.

Dogs will always rule over cats IMO - I love them to bits and I still miss Sambo. Perfect temperament and we got her from the rescue home on Seven Mile Lane in Sevenoaks.

:-(
  • Sorry to hear the news NLA, we had to have our dog put to sleep back in April after 14 happy years, not good.

Time is a good healer mate.
  • As a man who loves his cats, I have blubbed over the last two that went to Pussy Heaven, you have my sympathy.
  • Pussy Heaven?
    Are you on the right thread?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    Nathan the man is grieving ffs - It may not be a human loss but a pet whether it's a dog, cat or whatever grows to be part of your family and I feel so bad for NLA for having to let NLAjr know, must have been difficult.

cheers dazzler

thing is nathan has hit my humour and it made me smile
  • Sorry pal.

Great name for a dog tho
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]

only if you like kissing boys ;)
    Spot on, what sort of straight man prefers cats to dogs? Can cats do tricks? Do they understand you when they call your name? Fair play they wash themselves and bury their own shit, but walking a dog is a great way to unwind.
  • I am a straight man who loves cats and likes dogs, so there
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    Nathan good attempt at making NLA smile- It may not be a human loss but a pet whether it's a dog, cat or whatever grows to be part of your family and I feel so bad for NLA for having to let NLAjr know, must have been difficult.

cheers dazzler

thing is nathan has hit my humour and it made me smile

There we go edited. What was up with the pup if you don't mind me asking?
  • Aww sorry to hear that and what a great name he had.

Definitely feels like losing a family member when they go and must be even worse having to tell your youngster.

As heartbreaking as it is that they have such short lives it’s worth it for all the unconditional love they give you along the way.