Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Les Reed's Smart Sessions

http://www.coach-soccer.com/sessions/index.asp?sReferrer=BSCE1
Give me 12 months and I GUARANTEE I’ll improve your coaching skills… boost your team’s performance… and shrink your preparation time to
5 minutes

Comments

• Options
    He wants to improve he's coaching skillls 1st and as for boosting teams performances.....What a load of bullshit
  • Options
    is that real?! i really don't know what to make of it
  • Options
    Oh Leslie, what have you done......
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited December 2006
    if this gets picked up by the press the poor sod
    This means if you are not satisfied you can cancel your membership at any time and claim all your money back. No questions asked.
  • Options
    Thats gota be a wind up
  • Options
    On that site, he also states that he 'lead Charlton to the Premiership'... Makes it sound single handed!!
  • Options
    Inspector, will you put it on your blog? Might be best not to for the sake of the club and Reed's integrity.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]if this gets picked up by the press the poor sod

It already has been, sadly - it was sent to me from the Guardian's daily Fiver mailout. (See under Fiver Letters)
  • Options
    oh dear... thats not even funny.. what has he done...
  • Options
    Jesus christ....... if thats real (and I can see it being) then we are commitng our manager to even more embarassment but even having it on this site.... BUT that might be what gets him to lose his rag and tear them all a new one... mate, you can see the press .. even the fact hes charging thirty quid... why dont we ring the number and see if we can organise the fans coming down to training ground thing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No wonder all the opposition have had our play sussed over the past few weeks,

they've been ordering Les' Smart Sheets !!!
  • Options
    someone please tell me this is a wind up.
    if its not, how serious is anyone in pro football gonna take him?
    it sounds like something a teenager would do on his pc in his bedroom to make a couple of quid.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Thats quite funny AFKA.....

LOL

Baconsarnie its thirty quid mate .....;)
  • Options
    This is the manager of our club- OMG!

One of the endorsements-I so hope that the players don't see that quote!

“When my daughter asked me to coach her soccer team, I have to admit I was scared. That was until I got hold of Soccer Coach Smart Sessions by Les Reed. Now, I run skilled drills that make sense to the girls. I am having parents come up to me and indicate their girls are learning so much!”
    David Martinez, Rancho Cucamonga, California
  • Options
    Perhaps Dennis can get the girls sheet....

I'm sure this is something that Les endorsed in the past, that has re-surfaced. Even though, from the text it appears to have resurfaced this season, if it something he is no longer involved with, he needs to sort it pronto.

If he is still involved, then its highly embarrassing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] If he is still involved, then its highly embarrassing.

If he is still involved he should get this out of the public domain!
  • Options
    Thiry quid........ WE pay him Thousands a week!!

Crikey... the Sun are gonna love this........
  • Options
    At least I could do him a new site, that one looks seedy!
  • Options
    it could be the same people that done that pink lions forum. as much as i wanted to believe that, it was surely a wind up.
    palace fan?
  • Options
    Yeah it has to be a wind up..... thinking about it.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i would be very suprised if it was a wind up.
  • Options
    You think..... suddenly that seemed so plausible(the fact that it was a wind up) ....... Oh Dear......
  • Options
    same here- unfortunately-

H.I has previously posted and mentioned he has Les' email address- maybe whilst phoning all the season ticket holders et al he has forgotten about it and needs a reminder?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]it could be the same people that done that pink lions forum. as much as i wanted to believe that, it was surely a wind up.
    palace fan?
    Well the domain's been registered for more than a year, which makes it less likely, although we don't know how long the current incarnation of the page has been up for.
  • Options
    It is genuine, it is part of a company called Newsletter Publishing, also responsible sport coaching literature.

This is another one

http://www.bettersoccercoaching.com/aboutus.asp
  • Options
    and this is the main company site

http://www.newsletters.co.uk/
  • Options
    Right.... well can whoever needs to get in touch with whoever to get it removed, before we look even more like a laughing stock..........
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    The domain's also registered to the Surrey-based firm named at the foot of the page. gah, you all beat me to it!
  • Options
    i would have preferred another 'player in drug scandal' than this.
  • Options
    this is the rugby version

http://www.rugby-coach.com/sessions/