Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Les Reed's Smart Sessions

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why dont we call Duncan or Steve?????

My team of under performers, currently second to bottom, need a a couple of easy to read email sheets to turn there season around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the car crash that is Charlton Athletic FC (PLC) these days. And we lucky souls have front row seats to the show. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. When it rains it pours.
  • Options
    Im serious ...... does any one have the ability to speak to someone who can get this nonsense out of the public domain??????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Why dont we call Duncan or Steve?????

My team of under performers, currently second to bottom, need a a couple of easy to read email sheets to turn there season around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great idea.
    we can then put the weekly e-mail on our big screen as the players come out of the tunnel, and hey presto! the all important 5 minute preparation for the game can be witnessed by the fans.
    please note mr murray and varney, the money that we would save by effectively having our manager on £30 per year.
  • Options
    LOL, oh Ali that is classic.

Someone tell Diawara he should be shoutng at Borat 'stay on your feet' !!!

I advise everyone to click on Ali's link, just for what you should be shouting !
  • Options
    Ive suddenly felt a bit sorry, and uncomfortable that were taking the rise out of our own manager....
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    its hard not to when put on a plate.

though i would not nick his tie like the youth team allegedly did !

As said before, i'm sure this is something Les endorsed when he was less high profile than he is now. These things happen, and there are sometimes little that can be done about it.

But when you're club a club in trouble, who have shipped in 8 goals in their last 2 games, you can't help but chuckle that you're manager is doing crib sheets on better defending, on possibly the tackiest and low-market internet page i have ever seen...
  • Options
    For thirty sheets a pop!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Especially when told:

What to look for:

Slow reactions and movement - All.

Gaps between players - All

Lack of positive mental attitude - All

Failure to intercept or challenge when there is a chance - All

Rash challenges, fouls, going to ground - El Kharkouri

Lack of communication and specific information - Diawara
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2006
    He obviously hasnt got any respect from the players..... what about setting the dug out on fire next time were 2-0 down.... that might get a reaction?????
  • Options
    The only thing funnier would be Duncan Fletcher doing one on cricket coaching.
  • Options
    get this into the public domain as quickly as possible!
  • Options
    GOOD GOD - i thought you lot were taking the piss about something from a few years ago - THIS IS RECENT.............

oH DEAR
  • Options
    Remember this ????

Poor old Les has been replaced at this now as well !!!!

http://www.coach-soccer.com/sessions/index.asp?sReferrer=BSCE1
  • Options
    Heh. I bet old Les is looking back on what happened a year ago this week with some regrets... not as many as us, though.
  • Options
    Bearing in mind they have taken out Les and slid in Tony Carr, I assume that neithe Les nor Tony actually wrote any of this crap, presumably they got a retainer for lending their names?