Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Q&A with Murray and Chappell - Cancelled. Now 09/07/09

13»

Comments

• Options
    :-) Its not just me setting it up, its the rest of the forum lads too......Im sure it will be a good night....I'll even buy you that pint Stu if you come down.

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]With CAFC at the moment it should be
    "The road to nowhere......."

Or 'Nothing ever happens' by Del Amitri
  • Options
    My tickets arrived today. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Tickets what tickets....... I was hoping to go to this to decide on buying a season ticket, I even contacted the club about this and was told by matt in an email which I posted.......

Nothing on Charlton site!....... this is the email sent last friday.

Thanks for the message.

Nothing has been finalised yet regarding a meeting, which has been suggested by the fans’ forum. A date has been mooted, but not agreed.

When any details are known, including the admissions criteria etc, we will publicise widely as usual.

Kind regards, Matt Wright
    CAFC communications manager
  • Options
    i think henry's bluffing ken!
  • Options
    you are right. spoke to club, will not be tickets........
  • Options
    EVENT CANCELLED>>>>>NOW BEING HELD ON THE 9th JULY....see separate thread.....Its a Fans Forum event being held in the North stand lounges.
  • Options
    SINK to save confusion?
  • Options
    would be good.....or delete :-)
  • Options
    edit the date at the top of thread.. however you do that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]:-)

.I'll even buy you that pint Stu if you come down.

;-)

SoundAs, take Tel up on his offer, drink plenty. Then you can change your user name to ...... StewedAs

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]:-)

.I'll even buy you that pint Stu if you come down.

;-)

SoundAs, take Tel up on his offer, drink plenty. Then you can change your user name to ...... StuedAs

;o)

Sounds.....a good idea!!!...or even StuedAs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]:-) Its not just me setting it up, its the rest of the forum lads too......Im sure it will be a good night....I'll even buy you that pint Stu if you come down.

;-)

You'll be driving, so I better take that drink for you.......
  • Options
    Got my e-mail!