Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Pubs Bars Inns Winebars

The Royal Oak Dartford use to be run by a Charlton fan but long gone a couple in town run by Chelsea and Millwall are there any pubs run by charlton fan...i know of the one in welling but must be few more ?

Comments

• Options
    The Bull - Top of Shooters Hill.
  • Options
    Prince of Wales Belvedere. Big charlton pub. Landlord a season ticket holder, my mates dad.
  • Options
    Brewers Arms in Brook Street, Erith
  • Options
    Oh Yes, The Dog and Sausage in St Helier, Jersey
  • Options
    The Bog & Roll....Bermondsey.
  • Options
    Remember when pubs used to advertise in the match day programmes?

That was before we became too high a profile club and advertising space got too expensive.

We'll have people advertising second hand cars in there now....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Remember when pubs used to advertise in the match day programmes?

That was before we became too high a profile club and advertising space got too expensive.

Or even carpet fitting services!!!!
  • Options
    The Lord Herbert, Plumstead.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Remember when pubs used to advertise in the match day programmes?

Or even carpet fitting services!!!!

Thats a good idea: Wanna be my agent ?
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Ooooooohhhhh ya bitch!!! LOL!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some bar in Portugal owned by Algarve Addick :-)
  • Options
    and another in Thailand, Pattaya I believe
  • Options
    Bar in Pattaya owned by CAFC face.
  • Options
    There's a pub in Hythe that's full of Charlton stuff. Can't think of the name tho.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Bar in Pattaya owned by CAFC face.

aye, but for how much longer fella?

Fancy a beer in the cons tonight mate?
  • Options
    maybe what time you geting there ?
  • Options
    I think if we have an independant trip to Bristol Rovers we should check this place out in a similar way to the Derby trip

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/24/24487/Charlton/Keynsham
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]maybe what time you geting there ?

I'll be there from about 6:30-6:45 onwards, straight from work etc, and its happy hour until 6-8pm, :-)
  • Options
    Going back a good few years there was a pub in Swanley Village (The Lamb I think) which had a lot of Charlton memorabilia. I think therewas a connection with Phil Warman but can't remember what it was.
  • Options
    FTP looks like the pub in the village of Queen Charlton youll have to wear that pink shirt got seat move okay cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Going back a good few years there was a pub in Swanley Village (The Lamb I think) which had a lot of Charlton memorabilia. I think therewas a connection with Phil Warman but can't remember what it was.

i used to go out with the landlords daughter from that pub , dont think its the same one . Never gave me a free beer either the tight fcuker
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    The Old House at home. Maidstone. Run by a fellow called Jim. Who has a magnificent voice at the old kareoke!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]FTP looks like the pub in the village of Queen Charlton youll have to wear that pink shirt got seat move okay cheers[/quote]

Yeah, maybe we can meet the pink lions down there

http://pinklions.50webs.com/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]There's a pub in Hythe that's full of Charlton stuff. Can't think of the name tho.

Is it The Hope Inn?
    Owned by Mo....old Charlton fanatic.....though I've not seen him around these days/
  • Options
    There's one in Torremolinos. Can't remember what it was called but landlord and his missus are absolute diamonds - spent next to nothing in there and left absolutely plastered every night having spent far too much time singing VFR and the Red Red Robin on his karaoke. Plenty of Charlton memorabilia up on the walls.
  • Options
    The plough, gravesend.
    I think it is kbslittles? mate that has got it.
  • Options
    Was the Pilot Inn near the dome once run by a Charlton fan before being brought out by Fullers? There is still Charlton stuff up on the walls. I'm sure they used to advertise in the club programme as well. Might be wrong about that tho.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Some bar in Portugal owned by Algarve Addick :-)

I think that'll be Floyd's Bar in Albufeira then... :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]Was the Pilot Inn near the dome once run by a Charlton fan before being brought out by Fullers? There is still Charlton stuff up on the walls. I'm sure they used to advertise in the club programme as well. Might be wrong about that tho.

yeah, mick. and sold it for a packet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Some bar in Portugal owned by Algarve Addick :-)

I think that'll be Floyd's Bar in Albufeira then... :-)

How long you been there Algarve?
    Went weeked after the tube bombings in 2005, and didnt see it.