Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Pubs Bars Inns Winebars

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Some bar in Portugal owned by Algarve Addick :-)

I think that'll be Floyd's Bar in Albufeira then... :-)

:-)
  • Options
    Bloodnut, its the 6 Bells in Northfleet, close enough tho' ;-) They've got a family day in July so I'l post a linky nearer the time. CAFC def welcome!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Bloodnut, its the 6 Bells in Northfleet, close enough tho' ;-) They've got a family day in July so I'l post a linky nearer the time. CAFC def welcome!

Ha ha............well i got you right, 1 out of 3 aint bad for a knucklehead like me, sorry KB.

But i will add that its a nice little boozer!!
  • Options
    Grey Horse in Sunbury on Thames is run by a Charlton fan, his eldest is a season ticket holder - got a picture of The Valley up and the Charlton / Brentford (local team) FA Cup scarf. Sometimes get a few Charlton in on Kempton race days.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]The Old House at home. Maidstone. Run by a fellow called Jim. Who has a magnificent voice at the old kareoke!

great little pub to watch the footy, Jim is a quality landlord aswel
  • Options
    The Lord Raglan in Plumstead has some good Charlton stuff in it.
  • Options
    Meeting mate after work in Dartford on Friday, any charlton pubs between Dartford-Gravesend (or just pubs good to watch football)?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Some bar in Portugal owned by Algarve Addick :-)

I think that'll be Floyd's Bar in Albufeira then... :-)

How long you been there Algarve?
    Went weeked after the tube bombings in 2005, and didnt see it.

Did not see this when you first posted it MOL. Been here since 2003, but we are out of the way a bit, so unless you were looking for us, you would be quite lucky (or unlucky...) to find us by accident.
  • Options
    Rose and Crown, Playa Flamenca, Costa Blanca Spain
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Pineapple Guesthouse and Cafe, Karon, Phuket, Thailand.

Probably the only place in Phuket with a signed Charlton shirt on the wall.

Might get the photo of me shaking hands with Chris Powell framed as well (though I think the one of myself, Chicago Addick and Carl Leaburn can stay in the cupboard).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Star on Plumstead Common is a big Charlton pub.