Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Knole Park

2»

Comments

• Options
    How the f*ck does an innocent thread about a fantastic family day out turn into a sordid "nudge nudge" thread about dogging?

You sick, sick people.
  • Options
    Knole Park, brilliant place. Go at least twice a year. Used to go with a mate in the 60's on the old Green Line Bus...Anyone remember when the Green Line bus went all the way to Heathrow?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    You've been warned! ;-)

Deer survival guide
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]Knole Park, brilliant place. Go at least twice a year. Used to go with a mate in the 60's on the old Green Line Bus...Anyone remember when the Green Line bus went all the way to Heathrow?

Did it actually go to Windsor? 425 or something similar.
  • Options
    Yes Peanutman, you're right, it did go to Windsor. Must have been very pleasant in those days, without some twat sitting next to you screaming down his mobile all the frigging way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Was lucky enough to live in a flat that overlooked the park up until we moved last September, we spent many a happy summer evening strolling through the park

Tel.....I think you now live right near where my office/unit is.

Do I?

Kemsing Road?
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Isnt it a renowned dogging hospot at sundown? Well someone told me it was............

Never saw any evidence of that.....Sevenoaks is far too polite for that sorta thing!!!
  • Options
    Yup...... London Road (near Hever Road)West Kingsdown.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Yup...... London Road (near Hever Road)West Kingsdown.

We back to "dogging" ?

;-)
  • Options
    love taking the kids there by loads of carrots chop them up and feed the deers great entertainment for about £3
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Well thats a pretty unusual business.....I'll pop in and say hello when Im passing

OK....Stu.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no he's tel your stu
  • Options
    Ok Stu, youre right Steve Im Tel....when are you off on holiday?
  • Options
    i am on holiday mate,my eldest took her laptop for revision so get to log on in the mornings whilst they are asleep back next thursday
  • Options
    We will have to try and meet up for a beer at sometime mate....speak to you when you get back.....have a great time
  • Options
    Get a room!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Going again tomorrow for our first visit of this year, should be a nice day weather-wise too. If I can still find my moody National Trust pass we wont even have to pay for the car park - so cheap too!
  • Options
    Offit - Emmetts worth a visit as well now with the bluebells out.
  • Options
    Have a great day....it's a wonderful spot....have you tried Bedgebury Pinetum near Hawkhurst?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So what is dogging then ??

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Going again tomorrow for our first visit of this year, should be a nice day weather-wise too.

Silly me, listening to the weather forecast and thinking it might be at least partially accurate. Cloud and rain has put paid to that particular idea - not exactly picnic weather.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bedgebury is great, i live in Hawkhurst and often cycle round bedgebury!
  • Options
    Went there again today - absolutely lovely. Glorious weather and a good walk around. Took a ball and showed the young fella a few of the old silky skills too - I've still got it.

Saw a family with one of the youngsters all kitted out in full Addicks kit. Anyone on here?
  • Options
    I was at the Malta Inn on the Medway earlier - saw a kid with a Charlton cap - we're getting like Man U - a little bit of success and every kid wants to support us! ;-)
  • Options
    Used to have a decent cricket team, we used to play there once a year, certainly won the league there at least once, if not twice, had many a happy night drinking in the dungeons. Remember coming out there about 1 in the morning and really upsetting the gate keeper, is the cricket pitch still in use?
  • Options
    The thing I remember about playing cricket there was the complete absence of electric lights for miles around.

This was not too much of a disadvantage whilst playing cricket - which usually occurs during the hours of daylight - but emerging from the dungeons after a pleasant evening and trying to locate you car was a real challenge
  • Options
    Hugo, leaving at 1 in the morning and before the drink drive laws was an experience to say the least, I think we badly damaged 2 cars and upset an awful lot of deer. I never knew of half the gate keeper wife uttered as we passed by informing her that we had won the league.
  • Options
    I remember playing against Sennocke there with local rules regarding a tree within the grounds of the pitch.
  • Options
    Love going to knole park. Nothing better than getting my deckchair out and sitting in the car park, soaking up the sun...........................
  • Options
    I used to know a man who was a poacher at Knole park. He once offered me 8 legs of Venison for £10.........
    Is that too dear ?