Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Algarve - Bar.

Comments

• Options
    P.

We will be in Floyds Wednesday 8th - see you then. Cheers
  • Options
    Already noted in the diary mate!
  • Options
    I'm in Vale de Para 17th - 23rd July, will have to try and swing by mate!

Any bar that is good enough for Steve Brown, Graham Stuart and Johnny Johnny Robinson is good enough for me!!
  • Options
    Nice one Neil, I have whispered you.
  • Options
    Just want to echo what Off_it was saying. Fantastic Place, fantastic Bar and fantastic people, including Eric. Thank you Perry and Karen.

Its a shame I missed the stag people.
  • Options
    Thanks Stew, most kind.
  • Options
    Perry, just wanted to say cheers for a good night on Wednesday. After a messy week it was exactly what we needed - a few relaxing beers, a few games of pool and good company in you, Karen and Eric!

Adds to Off_it and Stewart's comments above really, comes highly recommended!
  • Options
    Got back last week, we had a couple of top nights in Floyds including Karen's birthday.

Cheers once again Perry.

See you later this year.
  • Options
    Ta guys, enjoyed your company.
  • Options
    P. gonna be back over during 1st week october, so looking to be in Floyds on Sunday 4th October - you still around or back in UK?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, we will be open 'til 6Pm on the Sunday D. Not coming over this year now - havn't got the dosh after this season...
  • Options
    great, 7th it is. Will the restaurant at the bottom of hill (with football scarves) still be open or out of season?
  • Options
    Yes, Alfredos will be open until the end of October D.
  • Options
    i have just booked up 2 weeks in albufeira in early July, am looking forward to going into Floyds for a few drinks.
  • Options
    Great stuff R & C! Look forward to meeting up, and watching England storm to world cup glory together...

Where are you staying?
  • Options
    Looks like I will be back over Sept / Oct ... will let you know nearer the time.
  • Options
    Just got back from a great holiday in Albuferia and spent a few great nights in Floyds Bar. If any lifers are in town do try and pop in as you will really enjoy being in a Charlton bar.

Cheers to Perry, Karen and Eric for being great host in Floyds hope to see you all next year.
  • Options
    In Villamora end July first week Aug so will be getting a cab to Floyds, look forward to beer with Algarveaddick!
  • Options
    I'm off to Lanzarote in October, I'll give you a wave as I'm flying past...
  • Options
    Cheers T. Nice to meet you and your young lady.

RedZed - don't forget, I shall be looking out for you... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perry

I have informed my nephew he is to pop in and see you, he is in Albuferia from Weds, he is on hols with his young woman

What's the address i can get him to give the cabbie
  • Options
    Im off to praia de luz with mates next year so will give ya a visit then ;)
  • Options
    Telephone: (00351) 969 974117; Address: Rua Fernão de Magalhães, Cerro Branco, Albufeira; Electronic mail: Perry: perry@floyds-bar.com
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]Telephone: (00351) 969 974117; Address: Rua Fernão de Magalhães, Cerro Branco, Albufeira; Electronic mail: Perry: perry@floyds-bar.com

cheers wickford i will write it on the little feckas forehead
  • Options
    Spot on Wickford thanks - NLA - don't forget to write it in reverse... and let him know we are closed on Thursday please, as he is bound to turn up then if you don't tell him.
  • Options
    Cheers Algarve.
    Hope to get out to visit again sometime soon.
  • Options
    i will text him now he is in the air and will get it when he lands
  • Options
    Gawd bless yer sweet master...
  • Options
    He came to see us last night NLA - nice chap, and your efforts in converting him from the Gooners seems to be working...

Thanks for asking him to pop along!
  • Options
    no probs perry speaks very highly of your evening last night.. shame he is goonshite