Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Algarve - Bar.

13»

Comments

• Options
    What's the weather like out there mid-May? Found a good deal on a villa in Carvoeiro, based on 4 sharing so if it's decent and we find a couple of mates to go with, might book it.
  • Options
    Should be lovely, very good time of year to come Neil. Swimming pool will be cold though, so if there is an option to have it heated, I would take it if I were you.
  • Options
    Cheers. Will have to set about finding 2 mates now!!
  • Options
    @Algarveaddick is Floyd's still going ? I'm in the area in August
  • Options
    I know I’m not the best person to answer this but I don’t think it is anymore.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Stewart is correct, been closed a long time and we finally sold it this year. We are still in Albufeira and would have loved to have met up for a beer, but sods law we are in the UK for the whole of August...  :(   
  • Options
    ah thanks for the answers Stewart and Algarve. thats a pity, would have been great to have a beer. I'm sure we will be back though. got a wedding in caiscais then heading down to algarve for 10 days at the 3hb clube humbria. I had a cheeky idea about catching the derby game in Floyd's. perhaps the new owners will carry on the fine tradition 😀
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    @Algarveaddick is Floyd's still going ? I'm in the area in August
    Weird but the real supaclive (me) is also in that area end of August/early September 
    haha. we come home on the 13th, we've never been seem in the same place at the same time ! apart from the valley !
  • Options
    Stewart is correct, been closed a long time and we finally sold it this year. We are still in Albufeira and would have loved to have met up for a beer, but sods law we are in the UK for the whole of August...  :(   
    Hello @Algarveaddick is Floyds bar still going to be a bar or something else? I take it you haven’t  got a watering hole somewhere else?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stewart said:
    Hello @Algarveaddick is Floyds bar still going to be a bar or something else? I take it you haven’t  got a watering hole somewhere else?
    Yes - it's going to be Valenza's Bar, refurbing at the moment, not exactly sure when it will be open, sometime in August I think.

We are semi-retired but I do host the quiz on a Thursday at Arte Bar, and I will probably do one at Valenza's as well once it's up and running.   
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Yes - it's going to be Valenza's Bar, refurbing at the moment, not exactly sure when it will be open, sometime in August I think.

We are semi-retired but I do host the quiz on a Thursday at Arte Bar, and I will probably do one at Valenza's as well once it's up and running.   
    Let us know P … would love once again to attend your quiz at your former watering hole 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Stewart said:

Let us know P … would love once again to attend your quiz at your former watering hole 
    Will do D. 
  • Options
    Great to have revived this thread. probably my most meaningful contribution to CL ! 
  • Options
    @superclive I stayed Clube Humbria in 2019, loved it there (this is the place I said last month was 54% higher for the same week). 

There’s a sports bar round the corner of the hotel that was great for watching football, had about a dozen screens showing different games etc 

Enjoy