Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Brother is back!

2»

Comments

• Options
    A friend of a friend works for the Big brother production company. Apparently they're scheduled another three years of BB.

The best thing to do is ignore it.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Whoops! Thought this would be a thread about proles, newspeak ,thought police and doublethink etc. Perhaps it is!
  • Options
    I hate big brother !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Am I the only person in the world who thinks this program is utter shit! Fortunately I have two televisions in my house so I won't need to ever see more than 2 seconds of this tripe. Why is it so popular? And why do normally intelligent women find it so enthralling?

Rant over.

Off to bed now so I can get up early and register one of the few votes for Mr Brown![/quote] Can't stand it either mate. not sure who are worse the people in the house or the one's in from of their tv.

All they should do is lock the doors and throw away the key.
  • Options
    It makes millionaires out of attention seeking, talentless idiots. Plus Reno 911 is not on whilst its on. Great i can watch some people sitting around with no sound instead. Cheap T.V. i suppose. I despise it with a passion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]It makes millionaires out of attention seeking, talentless idiots.

that's enough about us and martin christiansen.

get back on topic.
  • Options
    Right bunch of freaks locked up in the house last night! Very international but with a common theme of them all lacking braincells. A Russian boxer called Angel, a Brazilian who loves England more than the English, a Pakistani Amy Winehouse lookalike, an Iranian with a fantastic twirly mustache and the usual wannabe WAGS - should be fun when they all get drunk and start fighting :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]Right bunch of freaks locked up in the house last night! Very international but with a common theme of them all lacking braincells. A Russian boxer called Angel, a Brazilian who loves England more than the English, a Pakistani Amy Winehouse lookalike, an Iranian with a fantastic twirly mustache and the usual wannabe WAGS - should be fun when they all get drunk and start fighting :-)

at least the wannabe WAG'S had a couple of outstanding qualities each.
  • Options
    BB is amusing in it's own way. I have been known to watch it now and again. Personally I think it is a useful service being done by channel 4. These people are now off the streets and unable to harm us for a few weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]Right bunch of freaks locked up in the house last night! Very international but with a common theme of them all lacking braincells. A Russian boxer called Angel, a Brazilian who loves England more than the English, a Pakistani Amy Winehouse lookalike, an Iranian with a fantastic twirly mustache and the usual wannabe WAGS - should be fun when they all get drunk and start fighting :-)

at least the wannabe WAG'S had a couple of outstanding qualities each.

Yep, nice shoes :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    regards original post, which Mr Brown are you referring to, since there were no UK Parliamentary elections !
  • Options
    My idea for BB:

As the people on it are always attention seeking, talentless, irritating oxygen thieves, we should have national auditions around the country.

Hold them in big, airtight warehouses.

Get the contestants in.

Close the doors.

Do not open them again for a year.

Job done - the UK now has a significantly smaller number of twats you wouldn't want to meet, ever and society has improved as a result.

What do you think? There's still time for me to contest the Labour leadership and become the new PM you know. Vote for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]regards original post, which Mr Brown are you referring to, since there were no UK Parliamentary elections !

In the same way a lot of people on here regarded these elections as an opportunity to register their disapproval of Mr Brown and his government I regarded it as an opportunity to register my support. Meaningless and illogical. I know.
  • Options
    I still think each eviction should be greeted inside the house with the sound of cheering...a single gunshot...even greater cheering and applause.

That should make the attention seeking freaks think twice about inflicting themselves on our summer tv viewing.
  • Options
    Stewart Lee said that Les!

Heavy machine gun fire would sound better and more dramatic.

Or they could just put a mine field outside the front door of the BB house?
  • Options
    I would rather inject my scrotum with bleach than watch any amount of this vile rubbish. Cannot stand it (as you may gather!)
  • Options
    There's a fair number of the orange, siliconed trollops that I'd cheerfully rattle this time out.
  • Options
    Only good thing about big brother is it inspsire 'Dead Famous' an amazing book by Ben Elton, part from that it's total shi**