Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

and our opening day fixture is.....Wycombe HOME

Comments

• Options
    i think we've got a tough run in(genuinely serious comment) so if we're pushing for promotion (lol) it will be tough
  • Options
    5 out of the last six games are gonna be hard to pick up points, so lets hope we are promoted by then!!!!
  • Options
    Happy with a home game first up, not happy that Brighton away is on a tuesday night in December!

Also looking at it, we've got Millwall, Huddersfield, Southampton and MK Dons all away near the end of the season, that's a tough run in.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]I can see a C.L.I.T boat trip to Sarfend in Feb coming on.[/quote] A nice choppy ride in Feb, a few carrier bags needed on the way home
  • Options
    full list from BBC - easiest to read/print.
  • Options
    week-by-week League One fixtures here

some tasty ones on the first day - Norwich at home to Colchester, Southampton playing Millwall.
  • Options
    Saturday, 19 December 2009
    Coca-Cola Football League One
    Charlton v Millwall, 15:00

Bet it's not !!!!
  • Options
    The fixtures have been very kind to us. No long distance mid-week games scheduled.
  • Options
    I should be off to Hartlepool :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Saturday, 19 December 2009
    Coca-Cola Football League One
    Charlton v Millwall, 15:00

Bet it's not !!!!

yeah nice quiet christmas drink in blackheath afterwards NOT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So who's going to be the clever one to make the fixtures into a outlook Calender file?
  • Options
    Oh yeah, Christmas party in ell!! lol
  • Options
    Too many sunny seaside trips either mid-week or mid-winter. Can't wait though, bring it on!
  • Options
    First game of the season at home, i'm going to a stag do in town. But i am Best Man and therefore organizing it . Hmmmmm. I couldn't do that to him could i?
  • Options
    Coach to Tranmere me thinks

Should be doing the first 5 away days
  • Options
    Brighton away on a cold Tuesday night in Dec, and Southend in cold February, thanks fixture computer............not
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]First game of the season at home, i'm going to a stag do in town. But i am Best Man and therefore organizing it . Hmmmmm. I couldn't do that to him could i?

Oh yeah, ya could lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Brighton away on a cold Tuesday night in Dec, and Southend in cold February, thanks fixture computer............not[/quote]

Oh stop complaining, I've been to Southend beach in the middle of Janurary and it wernt that cold
  • Options
    AFKA
    Millwall could be away to Southampton

Palace could be at home to Plymouth

We could be at home to a newly promoted team

AFKA, how did you know this 15 minutes before the fixtures were released? What else do you know that you are not telling us?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: palcafc[/cite]5 out of the last six games are gonna be hard to pick up points, so lets hope we are promoted by then!!!!

We'll be promoted on 31st October.

That's when we win at Carlisle. We always clinch promotion at Carlisle.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Brighton away on a cold Tuesday night in Dec, and Southend in cold February, thanks fixture computer............not

Oh stop complaining, I've been to Southend beach in the middle of Janurary and it wernt that cold

Rather you than me!
  • Options
    Who da man

I said Wycombe at Home take that suckers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]First game of the season at home, i'm going to a stag do in town. But i am Best Man and therefore organizing it . Hmmmmm. I couldn't do that to him could i?

Oh yeah, ya could lol

And he's a hammer!
  • Options
    Do it Milla you know it makes sense, that'll serve him right for getting married in the season!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    if you're organising it just build a trip to the valley in as part of the day... ;0)

are we all more excited now the fixtures are out now?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]are we all more excited now the fixtures are out now?

yep buzzing can't wait
    after the worst three seasons of football since i started going in 1976 things can only get better (i hope , cos this league is junk football)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Who da man

I said Wycombe at Home take that suckers

yes and you also said parkinson woudlnt be our manager next season! :-) ill collect brunello's winnings for him.
  • Options
    Got a ticket for U2 the same day as Hartlepool away. That will have to be sold.
  • Options
    On holiday for saints at home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]On holiday for saints at home.

me too dude!! ;-(