Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

and our opening day fixture is.....Wycombe HOME

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]On holiday for saints at home.

me too dude!! ;-(

Never book holidays before the football fixture list is out!
  • Options
    Here we go - anyone with Outlook import this to add to your Calender

rename the file from .doc to .xls and away we go!
  • Options
    how do you rename it ?
    Open the file and it comes up a gibberish.
  • Options
    I can't make Oldham at home!

The fixture list has been good, the only awkward one is Colchester away on a Tuesday. But there's a lot I've classed as maybes and only a few definite ones.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]On holiday for saints at home.

me too dude!! ;-(

Never book holidays before the football fixture list is out!

My parents are taking us (me my mrs and 1 year old) my younger bro his mrs and kid, and my youngest bro, and paying for it all, club class an everything!! Didnt have a choice when, its free hol, i am am unemployed at the min and my mrs aint been abroad since she was 16 (10 years). So not complaining that much, apart from the flying part!! I am the white BA baracus dont cha know!! I aint geddin on no flyin machine fooooooo

Should be good tho, they are really pulling it out of the bag for us, they are leg ends.
  • Options
    If you click on it then click save it should bring up another box just change the name in that box from CAFC 0910 fixtures to CAFC 0910 fixtures.xls
  • Options
    Can't believe I'm away for Hartlepool away.

That's my season over before it starts :((
  • Options
    We have a league match scheduled for the date of the FA Cup third round! When was the last time we were knocked out of the FA cup before the third round?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]We have a league match scheduled for the date of the FA Cup third round! When was the last time we were knocked out of the FA cup before the third round?

Just looked it up. 1975-5 Round 2 we lost 3 - 0 away to Peterborough United.
  • Options
    And now apart from Wycombe at home and Hartlepool away all the fixtures have TBA next to them, Maybe we had the takeover by then and placed into a European super league lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Oggy Red wrote[/cite]
    We'll be promoted on 31st October.

That's when we win at Carlisle. We always clinch promotion at Carlisle.

;o)
    Nah, we always win promotion against Carlisle. And we're at home to them on Easter Monday.
    That's us romping the division then...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]We have a league match scheduled for the date of the FA Cup third round! When was the last time we were knocked out of the FA cup before the third round?

Just looked it up. 1975-5 Round 2 we lost 3 - 0 away to Peterborough United.

Remember that well....Got the late train up and ended up with my arse on the floor after being put through a shoe shop window
  • Options
    B

all of us get it wrong sometimes i have to let others in to make them feel better ;-)