Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kit selection

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Well whatever we wear it can't possibly be as disgusting as Newcastle's new away kit....

YUK
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Amazes me that the most popular away kit ever (Seahawk Blue) only lasted one season
    this just shows why kit choice shouldn't be made by the public! Horrid shirt, worst ever IMO.

You have to be in a minority mate, that kit sold out well before the season ended and the club even admitted it was the best selling away kit ever.....

Agree with you Tel and others, the Seahawk blue stripes was a fantastic shirt design/colour for an away kit.
    It's not often you get an away kit so attractive and easy on the eye.

Amongst the best away strips ever!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Well whatever we wear it can't possibly be as disgusting as Newcastle's new away kit....

YUK[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_477996][ul][div]newcastle-united-09-10-adidas-kit-away-2.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

I actually like that
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Well whatever we wear it can't possibly be as disgusting as Newcastle's new away kit....

YUK[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_477996][ul][div]newcastle-united-09-10-adidas-kit-away-2.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

I actually like that
    Likewise

Love the Sunderland fan's comment though..."Newcastle will have to call themselves the Toongerines."