Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bexleyheath shop closed

2»

Comments

• Options
    I think it is a good move closing the Bexleyheath shop. I don't know anyone who has ever gone there! I'd rather they improve the OS shop with more products and for it to be more user friendly. The OS is the way forward, I remember reading somewhere that everyone will have the internet by 2012.
  • Options
    Well I went there and bought stuff as well as tickets....... It was really handy for that especially things like cup games to take friends and kids etc.....

I agree it was never busy, but then West Hams shop at Lakeside was never a few years back..... before it moved to Bluewater.

If you look at the turnover of the shop it probably made little sense financially even when we were in the prem!

The staff were always very helpful, and had to help out on matchdays at the Valley they told me as well as evening games.

Not surprised really though.
  • Options
    it was crap for tickets.
    went there to buy tickets for away matches and they never had any.
    they advised me to go to the valley, when i replied that i normally do but it is closed and the bexleyheath store was advertised as selling all tickets in the programme and on website, was looked at as if i was in the wrong.
  • Options
    Is Mr Rea the guy who looks a bit like Jimmy Hill?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Is Mr Rea the guy who looks a bit like Jimmy Hill?
    He looks a bit like Chris Rea, not sure why.
  • Options
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4452090.BEXLEYHEATH__Charlton_Athletic_closes_its_store_in_The_Mall/