Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Paul Ince part of the master plan?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Having been to MK's joke of a club, I really don't think they can pick and choose over which fans turn up.
  • Options
    I'm hearing he's gone now

not sure if its true yet
  • Options
    MK is the most soulless ground I've ever and probably will ever go to.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sky Sports News understands Paul Ince has resigned as MK Dons manager, but will remain in charge until the end of the season.

Ince's future at MK Dons has been the subject of speculation in the past 24 hours amid reports that he was facing the sack.

The Dons have struggled this season and are out of contention for the play-offs.

Ince came under fire from some of the club's fans during the home draw with Oldham in midweek and reports suggest the club have decided to look for a new manager.

However, Sky Sports News understands the former Blackburn chief has decided to resign from his post even though he will take charge for the final four games of the campaign

Ince only returned to MK Dons last July, but he has been unable to repeat the success he enjoyed during his first spell at the club and both parties are now set to part company.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Sky Sports News understands Paul Ince has resigned as MK Dons manager, but will remain in charge until the end of the season.

Why not just make a decision/announcement at the end of the season. Are the players really going to be bothered/interested in performing for a manager they know won't be there next season. And one of their games is against Leeds!