Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Survey: One in every Block ?? Where do you sit ?

Comments

• Options
    East C....I think. Been there so long I've forgotten the block. In between the hot food counter and the male bogs...down the steps and block on the left. Same seat since the day it opened. Same people in front of me since then too. Bit worried about the old geezer behind me who hasn't been for a while. Hope he hasn't croaked.
  • Options
    The East Block Ultras! ;o)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    As I've already been added, and he's away at "big school" I'll add him, Crispycafc sits in The Covered End block N. north stand indeed..........tut tut
  • Options
    Upper West block N for last 11 or 12 years. Not renewed yet. Struggling to justify paying over £400 to watch third division football when I was paying that to watch premiership. I was hoping something 'big' would be announced to make me change my mind but am losing hope on that front.
  • Options
    At the back of North C for me, Radzinsky and Ross are at the back of North B
  • Options
    North Upper

Block J
  • Options
    North West Block D, top row (those stairs get steeper every game)
  • Options
    East Block D
  • Options
    Upper North Block J
  • Options
    NW Quad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    West stand upper block Q, I will probably be the only one sitting there now, given the number of people around me who said they were nit renewing their season tickets. It tis he block that the club put all the visiting school kids for matchesand groups of overseas visitors.
  • Options
    Add another to North upper H block please, me!!
  • Options
    North L
  • Options
    East Block E.
  • Options
    How come Billy Cotton sits in the NE quad on his own where is the Band.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    North upper H
  • Options
    North West Quad
  • Options
    North upper

K block
  • Options
    Lower West D
  • Options
    East G
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Upper West P - first man in!
  • Options
    You can put down stubs1310 for west lower block D
  • Options
    North C
  • Options
    East E, so does Razil....
  • Options
    NW QUAD
  • Options
    Upper North Block L
  • Options
    Upper North L
  • Options
    I'm another upper north J block.
  • Options
    North Lower D
  • Options
    We are the H block, or at least I am until my nipper learns the correct words for the wheels on the bus song, he is still using the pc version which ends with all day long, still he is not 2 until October so I have plenty of time to learn him.

Funny that there seem to be more j block monkeys on here than actually contribute to a song on match day.

H BLOCK KICK TO KILL in the footballing sense rather than the old school 70s grafitti stylie.