Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We Signed Anyone Yet?

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
Well....?

Comments

• Options
    Llera from MK Dons
  • Options
    Well, I'll be...........I don't believe it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Llera from MK Dons

isn't that 'possibly' or is this fact.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    charlton34364news1.jpg

This is the squad training this morning. I can see Kinsella is still there. But who is the tall blond bloke in the middle? We did not sign Darren Ward did we? Or maybe he is training with us. Can I see ZZ? Can anyone see Llera? Is this the smallest first team squad we have ever had?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Llera from MK Dons
    only cos we have a stockpile of shirts with his name on
  • Options
    "Tall bloke" looks like Josh Wright.
  • Options
    isn't the blonde bloke andy woodman? is he still at the club?
  • Options
    Id like to say something like "how exciting" but i can't.
  • Options
    I was typing it looks like Josh Wright when my pc had a hissy fit....thought he had excercised his right to look for another club
  • Options
    He might as well get some fitness in at our expense before he leaves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If that is a picture of the squad training this morning then gawd help us, because 'officially' we have no manager to suss out the approach and strategy for the season. As the players are running along in a group, couldn't the assistant manager tell them to do that, and wield a stopwatch or something, and maybe Keith Peacock can be the person with authority, or the one who makes the big decisions?
    Sheesh, in my darkest demon wrestling moments I have toyed with the idea of standing at the training ground gate every day with a 'Parkinson Out' banner. I can't be the only one so close to despair can I ?
  • Options
    I don't think Llera is in the photo as he's around 6'4.
  • Options
    The fella at the back with the fellini hair style who is that !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The fella at the back with the fellini hair style who is that !!!
    Tuna?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The fella at the back with the fellini hair style who is that !!!

I thought that was ZZ.
  • Options
    Yep that's Tuna
  • Options
    Llera is still an MK Dons player till 1st July so how could he possibly be training with Charlton today ?
  • Options
    Never mind about Llera. Whats happened about the takeover ?? Any news ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]I was typing it looks like Josh Wright when my pc had a hissy fit....thought he had excercised his right to look for another club

He could still be. He still has to keep fit and no doubt the club would let him train with us.

Anyway that announcement was a while ago now, he could still stay or be considering his options.
  • Options
    WAS PARKINSON THERE?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Sheesh, in my darkest demon wrestling moments I have toyed with the idea of standing at the training ground gate every day with a 'Parkinson Out' banner. I can't be the only one so close to despair can I ?

don't worry, you're not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]PARKINSO

I thought he was at the front ? The blondie is def. Josh Wright.
  • Options
    R u Sure the photo is today's ? - I know the OS has a piece about returning to training and have a similar long shot of a group of players, but I'd bet a penny to a pound that they have just used an old picture from last season.
  • Options
    Looks like Dennis Rommedahl. Perhaps he's going to be our new centre half!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]WAS PARKINSON THERE?!

For those of us still clutching at the final straws of hope that Parky might not be our manager next season, the article on the OS that accompanied this picture was about the squad's first day back at training and there was no mention whatsoever of Parkinson, just a few quotes from the physio.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]just a few quotes from the physio.

Old quotes as well, so there's a chance the photos are also old.
  • Options
    Very clever pictures from a distance

Keeps everyone guessing who is who and who is there and not there
  • Options
    Well i count 22 roughly 19 players and 3 coaches, we at present are meant to have a 28 First Team man squad so where are the remaining 9 players i orginally thought that some will be training with the reserves, could we take the 4 out who are taking a long time to sign a new contract out Randolph, Fortune, Holland, Zhi or are few players injured or is it the case players are moving on but no sign of the club telling the fans.
  • Options
    Well as far as I can see, the big 4 are still at the club (Shelvey, Racon, Bailey and ZZ)... The other players I can make out are Spring, youga, Sam, Fleetwood, Samedo, Tuna, solly

No sign of Parkinson though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]If that is a picture of the squad training this morning then gawd help us, because 'officially' we have no manager to suss out the approach and strategy for the season. As the players are running along in a group, couldn't the assistant manager tell them to do that, and wield a stopwatch or something, and maybe Keith Peacock can be the person with authority, or the one who makes the big decisions?
    Sheesh, in my darkest demon wrestling moments I have toyed with the idea of standing at the training ground gate every day with a 'Parkinson Out' banner. I can't be the only one so close to despair can I ?

No,You can count me in!