Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We Signed Anyone Yet?

Comments

• Options
    go for it seth. Will look forward to seeing the photos.

Well done for having the courage of your convoctions and making a public statement.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]go for it seth. Will look forward to seeing the photos.

Well done for having the courage of your convoctions and making a public statement.[/quote]

Eh?
  • Options
    i mean your banner protest outside the training gnd.

Someones got to be the first so well done for taking the lead.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]i mean your banner protest outside the training gnd.

Someones got to be the first so well done for taking the lead.[/quote]

I reckon you (deliberately?) missed the intent of my post:

Sheesh, in my darkest demon wrestling moments I have toyed with the idea of standing at the training ground gate every day with a 'Parkinson Out' banner. I can't be the only one so close to despair can I ?

However you mention 'first', so do you know of any others? Perhaps with your organizational skills you might draw up a rota.
  • Options
    It's your project so run with it. Maybe some other SE9 based Addicks will want to join in.

I look forward to hearing how you got on and well done for taking the initiative.
  • Options
    If it's my project to run with, and you're usually distainful and patronising towards me when I post, I fail to see why you pretend to be interested at all.
  • Options
    What photo?
  • Options
    Oh, that photo!
  • Options
    Would never have happened under Curbs stewardship.....aint that the truth Dave!
  • Options
    Seth join the club --- he cant help it, bless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seth,

Sorry I thought you were actually going to take some real action and tryand get something started rather than just moan away pointlessly on a message board.

How silly of me to make such a mistake.
  • Options
    Wheres hudson?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Wheres hudson?

upstairs-downstairs who knows?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Seth,

Sorry I thought you were actually going to take some real action and tryand get something started rather than just moan away pointlessly on a message board.

How silly of me to make such a mistake.[/quote]

Apology accepted
  • Options
    As long as I have had a pc DFT has asked the immortal line

'Have we signed anyone yet?'

Even when we were actually good!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Right I have tried to enlarge the pictures of the players and coaches to see who they are the best I can but I can see Kinsella but no Parky (unless he is the one in the white training top?)

Picture: http://img41.imageshack.us/i/playersandcoachs.png/

if you click on the picture it will become bigger and you can enlarge it once more after
  • Options
    You won't see Parky in that photo, he's in Danson Park looking at players.
  • Options
    Well it doesn't matter whether you see him in the pic. He was there and has given an interview about the players good fitness levels. See Newshopper thread.
  • Options
    I swear it's Parky at the very front of the run.

Seth - if you're up for sorting something out I'm game. I reckon a letter to the club signed by as many people as possible should do the trick. Maybe we could have a petition at the Welling and Ipswich games where peoples CON numbers are given to verify their identity.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Wheres hudson?

my mate lives next door to him and he hasn't been at home for a few weeks ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well?

Behind, 'the Bird off Countdown' this is my favourite thread.
  • Options
    Wonderful news everybody. We have signed two new Cleaners, and an ex Millwall Steward to add a bit of bite to our front line !
  • Options
    Still plenty of time but I must admit I though hat we would have more than Gower landed by this point. Not worried but a tad twitchy is what I am.
  • Options

Still plenty of time but I must admit I though hat we would have more than Gower landed by this point. Not worried but a tad twitchy is what I am.

Get a grip, SHG ! You can do it !

Please don't start morphing into Large !

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Well said Fanny ffs the market has only been active for 3 days! If the worst comes to the worst have none of you doom and gloom merchants on here ever heard of the Busby Babes? Right that's enough from me for another 2 months I'm going back into hibernation. Keep worrying and enjoy those sleepless nights if you must. In SCP I trust.
  • Options
    SCP only came back the other day

It was only a week ago investment failed

There wouldve been two or 3 lists

One if we got the dough 2 if we didnt

We play welling sat not start the league
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Granpa said:

Wonderful news everybody. We have signed two new Cleaners, and an ex Millwall Steward to add a bit of bite to our front line !

I heard bournmouth beat us to the signing of the ex millwall steward.
  • Options

But we know from experience how vital it is to get your signings in early. Whoever comes in now won't have a whole pre-season with the squad.
  • Options
    The thing I like about this thread is that deja vu has struck again. In 2009 we were having the same conversation about the lack of signings and with people cacking themselves for little reason.

Last season it was 'we're not going to make it through the season' and now it's 'how will we cope against the might of Welling with only one striker'.

Looking forward to next year already!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

But we know from experience how vital it is to get your signings in early. Whoever comes in now won't have a whole pre-season with the squad.
    Fitness wise, pro footballers will find a team to train with while they are free agents/transfer listed or do their own bit. Perhaps it may make a difference in a bonding sense but we have a good group of players and plenty of friendlies.