Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

hhhhmmmmm???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Seriously. I know nothing. I assume its dead or surely we must have heard something. Sorry if my post implied I was in the know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]After two months of due diligence it is now complete and all the paper work has to be sent back to storage?

All well & dandy, but they didnt have one (from here anyway) to collect it?

I'm going with the Bexleyheath shop, and if they do book one, dependant on sensibilties that maybe involved will let you know if I can.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Seriously. I know nothing. I assume its dead or surely we must have heard something. Sorry if my post implied I was in the know.
    You know nothing but you know more than the football journalists on the Mercury?
  • Options
    no probs shooters, just the desperate scramble for news getting to us! "all good things come to those who wait" We should be in for something pretty good in my book!
  • Options
    What was in the Mercury?
  • Options
    call me a fookwit, but i haven't got a clue what this is about!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Seriously. I know nothing. I assume its dead or surely we must have heard something. Sorry if my post implied I was in the know.
    You know nothing but you know more than the football journalists on the Mercury?

Nice of you to say that but no.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]What was in the Mercury?

See post #10.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]call me a fookwit, but i haven't got a clue what this is about!

I work for a van hire company.
  • Options
    Its a sad day when we're so desperate for news that were getting excited that the club have hired a van.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Edwin Van Hire..........Does he still play for Ajax and are we signing him DA9 ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Its a sad day when we're so desperate for news that were getting excited that the club have hired a van.

Quality lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Edwin Van Hire..........Does he still play for Ajax and are we signing him DA9 ?
    :-)
  • Options
    what blackheath just said with the addition of expletives and exclamation marks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Edwin Van Hire..........Does he still play for Ajax and are we signing him DA9 ?

Yes, he will give us a nice lift at the back!
  • Options
    * blackheathaddick
    * CommentTime8 minutes ago

quote# 41
    Its a sad day when we're so desperate for news that were getting excited that the club have hired a van.

hangs head in shame, but cant help laughing!!! it is pretty sad!
  • Options
    Just been told, its for a boxing ring, pre match entertainment for the Ipswich friendly, Grey V Hayes.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Just been told, its for a boxing ring, pre match entertainment for the Ipswich friendly, Grey V Hayes.[/quote]

Tempted to go now
  • Options
    I work for a Dutch company and my dream is one day to find someone called Geert van Rental. Gotta Dreem
  • Options
    I don't want a loan van. We should either be developing our own vans or bringing one in, that will be committed to the club. This van will merely guzzle petrol and probably break down safe in the knowledge that it is going back in a few months
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm just off to bexleyheath now so will look for said van and see if indeed its moving goods on the other hand I may just mooch around hmv and grab a burger king..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I'm just off to bexleyheath now so will look for said van and see if indeed its moving goods on the other hand I may just mooch around hmv and grab a burger king..

They dont actually have one or have booked one yet fella, just an enquiry.
  • Options
    When you said Charlton needed a vehicle, I thought they had found Jimmy Floyds wallet and needed a JCB to pick it up.
  • Options
    Big question were will the money come from E we are broke

dont let them put it on account IF or course they hire one
  • Options
    Just read everyword on this thread & am still none the wiser.
    WTF ?
  • Options
    why would melvin hayes want to fight andy gray
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]I don't want a loan van. We should either be developing our own vans or bringing one in, that will be committed to the club. This van will merely guzzle petrol and probably break down safe in the knowledge that it is going back in a few months

Quality :-)